chapter 21

Hawk came home after his shift and made his way to y/n room to see her crying. He immediately ran and hugged her.
" Oh y/n what's the matter" he asked concerned.
" Why does no boy love me or want me" she cried.
Hawk held her tighter. He obviously thought it was some random boy at school.
" Hey what have I said about crying over boys? Don't do it they're not Worth it" he stroked her back.
Y/n kept crying and which was making hawk sadder and sadder.
Eventually she stopped and looked at hawk.
" What's this boys name" he asked like he wanted to beat the shit out of this boy for hurting his sister.
" Demetri" she said without even hesitating about the consequences of her actions.
Hawks face dropped. He didn't look angry. He looked shocked and confused.
" Demetri? As in demetri alexpousous? My binary brother? The guy that helped me raise you? The guy that's practically your uncle?" He kept trying to clarify if it was the demetri he knows.
Y/n nodded causing hawk to sit down before he fainted out of shock.
His mouth was wide open.
" What did he do to you" he asked now getting angry at the thought of demetri hurting y/n which in his mind doesn't sound like demetri.
" Nothing I have a little crush on him and he rejected me because it was wrong" she said sniffing.
Hawk looked relieved but still shocked.
" You have a crush on my best friend? Is that why you smile every time you see him and that's why you were asking what he's into this morning" hawk was super confused.
" Yes and the reason I'm telling you all this is because he doesn't want to anger you and other reasons so I was wondering if we could have your blessing to be together" y/n asked shocking hawk even more.
" Are you out of your fucking mind?" No definitely not" he shouted.
" Why not? I love him" y/n said sounding really obsessive.
Hawk stood up rubbing his hand on his head and laughing because he was confused.
" No you don't. You love him because he is basically your uncle and also your a kid you don't know really what love is and I'm going to be honest with you neither do I but I know you don't" he said.
Y/n scoffed.
" Just because you don't doesn't mean I don't and I do love him and we're going to be together no matter what you say" she said standing up and getting in hawks face.
Hawk scoffed at her.
" No your not so take demetris rejection as a answer and move on" he shouted.
" I hate you" she screamed at hawk.
Hawk just ignored her and slammed her bedroom door and texted demetri they needed to talk which made demetris heart drop.

Oooh what do you think is going to happen between hawk and demetri?