chapter 2

Y/n didn't go to demetris after school anymore. She went to her friends house while hawk worked and hawk picked her up on the way home.
Hawk finished work and went to pick up y/n. She came out of the house on her phone while hawk sat in the car waiting for her.
"Hey how was your day" hawk asked smiling at her.
Y/n just kept staring at her phone.
" Fine" she replied.
Hawks smile disappeared. He just started driving until they finally arrived home.
" Do you want to watch a movie or something" hawk asked.
"Nope" y/n ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.
Hawk sat on the sofa slightly crying having a flashback of the time David punched him and y/n came down to tell him he was her hero. It was painful thinking about them days when they were so close because now y/n looks at him like he's just another person in her life.
Hawk wiped his tears and walked to his room. He laid there thinking about every time y/n was scared she would sleep in his room. He missed y/n so much even though she's still around.
He eventually fell asleep.
The next morning he woke up to y/n tapping him.
"Hey are you okay" he asked sitting up concerned.
"Yeah you need to sign this" she said throwing a permission slip at him for a field trip.
"Oh cool you going to a art museum. That sounds amazing" he said trying to have a conversation with her.
" Yep" y/n replied.
He signed the slip and Gave it to her.
" Cheers" she said walking out of his room and going to school.
Hawk was starting to feel lonely like was when he was 7 again and he hated it.
He called demetri to hang out tonight even though he wanted to hang out with y/n.

God hawk just keeps making me cry