chapter 4

Hawk and y/n went to the party and y/n hung out with hawk until her friends showed up.
"Oh is it okay if go to my friend's for a little while" she asked hawk.
"Oh of course" he smiled nervously of the thought of being left on his own. Hawk never got the opportunity to go to Parties when he was in high school because he was too busy so this was weird for him even though he's not in high school.
Y/n went over to her friends and hawk sat there awkwardly watching everyone. Eventually a girl came over to him.
" Hey what's your name" the girl asked.
" Oh Eli but people call Me hawk" he said.
" Oh well I'm moon" she said smiling at him.
After a while moon and hawk were still talking but hawk hasn't seen y/n in a while so he began to worry.
" I'll be right back okay" hawk said getting up to go find y/n. He looked everywhere and couldn't find her so he went upstairs to find her and looked in a spare room and there she was laying there barely conscious while some guy was trying to touch her. Hawk instantly ran to him and punched him until he knocked him out.
"Y/n can you hear me" he shook her gently. He started to cry because he was thinking about 7 year old him and how when y/n wakes up he's going to have to tell her what happened which will break her because of what happened with David when she was younger.
Hawk then picked her up bridal style and took her home and tucked her in. After he did that he sat beside her and stroked her hair.
" I'm sorry. Why do bad things keep happening to us" he whispered while crying. Eventually he laid next to her to scared to leave her alone just in case something bad happens to her even though she's at home