chapter 13

It was the next morning and hawk was in the kitchen making coffee. All he could think about was what y/n said to him last night. Surely she didn't mean that. Hawk knows there's something the matter with her and that's why she's lashing out and even after what she said hawk still intends to help her.
While hawk was drinking coffee y/n came down.
" Good morning" hawk said trying to make things right even though it wasn't really his job to do it.
Y/n just ignored him and made her lunch for school.
" Right so your ignoring Me now even though I didn't do anything. I was just trying to help"hawk said frustrated.
Y/n just kept ignoring him. Y/n was too ashamed about what she said that she's worried he won't forgive her this time so she's decided she's just going to push him away but the thing she doesn't realize is hawk will always forgive her because she loves her so so much.
" Would you at least look at me" hawk shouted.
Y/n again ignored him and walked out of the house for school.
Hawk rolled his eyes. Why is she acting like he's the one that did something wrong? Yes he said he wished she was never born but he didn't mean that and also what she said was worse.
Hawk texted demetri to talk to her if she's just going to ignore him. Hopefully demetri can get to the bottom of what's bothering her and they can start being on good terms again. That's all hawk wants.