chapter 7

Hawk was in his room crying about what y/n said when he heard on knock on his door. He went to the door and opened it to reveal y/n looking ashamed of herself.
"I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it" she hugged him.
" It's okay. I know your upset about what happened" hawk said taking her to sit down next to her on his bed.
" Listen I know what sacrifice you made for me and I'm never going to stop being grateful for that. You've done everything for me and protected me from the worse people possible and I know you protected me last night. So thank you for that" y/n smiled at hawk.
Hawk smiled and pulled her in for another hug and kissed her forehead.
" It's okay I'm always going to protect you even if your treating me like shit" hawk smiled.
Y/n laughed.
There was a awkward silence for a minute until hawk started speaking again.
" Where did you go today" he asked.
Y/n looked at him scared like she's scared how he's going to react to this.
" Please don't be mad" she said.
"I promise" he said putting out his pinky for a Pinky promise.
Y/n took his pinky with hers and started to explain where she was.
" I went to visit David" she said leaving hawk shocked.
Hawks face dropped when she said that.
" Why would you want to do that" he asked.
" Because I wanted to know why he wanted to hurt us so badly and I also wanted him to know that I'm not afraid of him anymore even though I've had lots of nightmares about that night" a tear fell down y/n cheek.
Hawks face softened when he saw the tear.
" Okay but what did he say?" He asked gently.
" He said because he enjoyed watching us scream in pain and watching us suffer" y/n started to cry even harder.
Hawk hugged her again while thinking about the time he broke his leg and raped y/n. That was the most painful thing David ever did them even though there was a lot.
" Well it's okay now he's going to be in jail for so many more years and so is mum" he said.
" But it isn't. I still feel like that kid he hurt and when I have nightmares I can still hear you crying in pain and screaming for him to let go of me" y/n started crying harder.
Hawk stared crying harder too. He thinks about that day a lot too. How his own mum grabbed him and forced him to watch with a evil smile on her face.
" I know but he can't hurt us anymore and please if you have any more nightmares or just need to talk to someone please don't be afraid to come to me because like I said I'll always be here for you"hawk wiped her tears and his own.
Y/n smiled
" Okay let's go and get you some dinner" hawk said taking her hand.

Do you want David to return?