chapter 10

Hawk sat across from y/n while she drank coffee to sober up. Hawk wanted to help her but he knows y/n is just building a wall around her and now hawk has to try and break that wall so she'll open up to him so he can help.
" So are you going to tell Me why you stole a bottle of vodka and smashed up a car" he asked
Y/n just carried on drinking the coffee ignoring his questions.
" And why your being violent and rude at school" he asked getting angrier at her ignoring him.
Again no response.
Hawk stood up and started shouting.
" You know what I'm getting tired of you treating me like shit. All I'm trying to do is understand and help you but you keep being complicated and pushing me away" hawk shouted.
" I didn't ask for your help" y/n shouted back.
Hawk sat back down and put his hands over his face.
" Listen we've been through so much together and we've always had each other's backs so why all of a sudden you don't want my help?" Hawk asked confused.
Y/n shrugged which annoyed hawk even more.
" You know what if you refuse to tell me why you did what you did then your grounded" he said.
" Your not my dad you can't ground me"she stood up and shouted.
" No but I'm your legal guardian and besides you used to think I was like a dad to you" he shouted.
" Yeah when I was 5 and I wish sometimes you weren't my legal guardian" she instantly regretted saying that.
Hawk was just getting angrier and angrier.
"Yeah and I wish you were never born because at least then I would of been able to live a normal life without worrying about you every 2 minutes" hawk shouted and instantly regretted that too.
Y/n face saddened. Tears started coming out of her eyes.
"No I didn't mean that" hawk tried to hug her but she ran off.
" Come back"he shouted but it was too late. She was already gone.
Hawk kicked the chair out of anger. Why would he say that? His life would suck without y/n.
He instantly went looking for her hating himself for what just happened.

Do you think they'll make up and be close again like they used to?