chapter 22

Demetri arrived at hawks and knocked on the door. His heart was beating really quickly. He could feel himself begin to panic
Hawk answered and smiled slightly.
" Listen I think I Know what this is about" demetri started
" Yeah and obviously I'm pissed off that my sister is upset but you did the right thing even though I know it was probably hard for you" hawk said.
Demetri nodded.
" Dude there's something going on with her one minute she's being horrible and the next she's vandalizing cars and the next she's obsessing over you"hawk said.
" How about I try and talk to her. If she has a crush on me she might talk to me" demetri said.
Even though he's thinks him and y/n should stay away from each other for a while he still wants to help hawk and if that means going to talk to her then he'll quite happily do it.
" Yeah that's a good idea" he smiled
Hawk lead demetri to her room so hawk can listen to there conversation.
Demetri knocked on the door and went in knowing y/n might try and do some weird crushy thing to him
" Oh demetri did my brother let you see me" she asked cheerfully.
" Yes but not like that" he said knowing what she meant.
Y/n face dropped with sadness.
" So why are you here" she asked angrily.
" Me and Eli want to help you. Your behavior is just so unlike you. We know something is bothering you so what is it?" Demetri said sitting beside her on the bed.
As he said that a tear fell down her face.
" What do you think the matter is" she asked
Demetri face became puzzled.
Hawk knew what she meant so he ran in the room to talk to her.
" The party and seeing David again right" he asked really hoping she'll tell him.
" Yeah but I never forgot about David. I still think about that night all the time. I still wake up from a nightmare having a panic attack and to Afraid to fall back to sleep because I keep thinking he'll just walk in the room and do it again even though I know he won't and I still hear you screaming in pain and shouting for him to let go and now I keep thinking about the party and how someone tried to touch me inappropriately like why do people think it's okay to treat Me like that. What did I do In my other life to deserve this" she said crying heavily.
Hawk ran to her and hugged her tightly.
" Nothing you don't deserve it and we can go to the police about that kid. I know what he looks like and I'm sure if I pointed him out to you you'll know his name" hawk said moving her hair from her face and wiping her tears.
" So you want me to go to the police" she said
" Yes but only when your ready. I don't want to pressure you. It's your story to tell when your ready and I'll be by your side when you are. I'll always will be" he said squeezing her hand to comfort her.
Y/n smiled and hugged him again.
" Thank you" she cried.
" It's okay" he said rubbing her back.
" Can you come to school with me to point out the guy" she said feeling a bit more confident knowing hawk will help her even though she always knew that.
" Of course" he said kissing her forehead

Do you think they'll find the guy??