chapter 16

Y/n went downstairs in the morning to see hawk making breakfast. He looked happier than he did yesterday.
" Good morning" he said
" Yeah good morning" I said.
We both sat there eating breakfast when demetri came in with a Starbucks for us. It was his congratulations gift for us two for making up even though that's not a real thing.
Y/n after the conversation they had yesterday and the hug found herself blushing when he showed up but obviously hid it because hawk is right there.
" Hey good morning y/n" he said smiling. Y/n has a big grin on her face which hawk thought was unusual because she hasn't smiled in days.
" Hey good morning" she smiled.
Demetri went over to talk to hawk. While he was doing that that y/n went upstairs to put on perfume and makeup
Y/n went back down to see hawk looking shocked.
" Are you trying to impress someone" he asked. Y/n paused and panicked. She didn't want hawk to know she was developing a crush on his binary brother.
" Yeah just a kid at school" she lied.
"Yeah well you look lovely I'm sure you will" hawk said hugging her before he left for work.
After hawk left y/n went over to demetri
" Hey thanks for helping me yesterday" she said.
" Yeah no problem. Do you want a lift to school" he asked.
Y/n blushed again but this time even harder.
" Of course thank you" she said and they both got In his car and drove to school while y/n kept checking demetri out when he wasn't looking. Y/n has known demetri all of her life and has never looked at him like this and they've hugged before and it's never caused sexual feelings so why was it different this time and more importantly how is Eli going to react and how is demetri going to react himself?

This is going to get complicated