chapter 14

During y/n lunch break she went off campus to go to a store to buy food.
On her way back she saw demetri stood in the car park waiting for her
"What the hell are you doing here" she asked going up to him.
" I'm here to talk to you. If you don't want to talk to hawk you can talk to me" demetri said.
Y/n rolled her eyes.
" Let me guess? Hawk put you up to this" she said.
" Yes only because he's worried about you. " Demetri said.
Y/n looked to the floor ashamed of everything she said.
" Why? All I've done is treat him like shit" she said.
" You know he's always going to want to be there for you. He loves you. Your the most important person to him. You always have been and always will be. It doesn't matter how badly you treat him. He'll forgive you because he would be lost without you in his life and it's killing him that your pushing him away. It's really hurting him. So please talk to him and make things right. He just wants to help" demetri said.
Y/n started to cry a little bit. The last thing she ever wanted to do was hurt hawk but she doesn't know how to talk to him anymore about her feelings. She wishes she was still that little girl that would go running to hawk any time she was sad and needed help. It seemed easier back then.
Demetri noticed her tears and hugged her.
" Hey it's going to be okay whatever it is that's bothering you. Like I said hawk is going to help you and also I'm here for you. I'm practically your uncle" demetri joked.
Y/n chuckled and wiped her tears.
" Alright I'll talk to him after school. Thanks uncle demetri for helping me see things more clearly" she said
" Anytime. Now go and learn some stuff" demetri said because he heard a bell ring.
Y/n said bye to demetri and ran into school planning what she's going to say to hawk. As for demetri he texted hawk to tell him there conversation went well which relieved hawk.

Who wants more y/n and demetri chapters?