chapter 19

It was the next morning and hawk softly knocked on y/n bedroom door to wake her up. He tried to open the door but somehow she managed to lock it.
" Y/n please can I come in" he asked.
There was no response. He knocked again and this time he was met with a response.
" Can please just go away" she said very quietly.
He frowned sadly and walked away.
He hates how much y/n is changing. Yes he knows puberty and stuff is happening to her but he still sees her as his best friend and wants to help her.
Once he got downstairs he texted demetri to ask what happened yesterday and if he knows what's up with y/n.
While he was doing that y/n was in her room trying to find a outfit and hairstyle and makeup look to make demetri like her.
Y/n was even trying to find stuff demetri likes so she could buy him it.
Then a idea hit her.
She could just ask hawk just not give him the reason of why.
So she made her way downstairs and saw hawk sat there looking sad.
" Good morning hawk" she said getting his attention.
He smiled at her.
" Oh good morning are you okay?" He asked standing up to make her a coffee too.
" I'm Fine. So I have a random question that randomly popped into my mind" y/n asked taking the coffee and thanking him.
Hawk looked at her with a puzzled look.
" Yeah what's that" he asked.
" What's demetris favorite things like what's he into" she asked causing hawks face too look more confused.
" Oh ermmm he likes dungeon lord, harry potter, comic books and girls" he said.
" Oh okay thanks" she said walking away.
" Wait why are you thinking about that" he shouted up to her.
" Like I said just a random thought" she shouted back down.
" Very fucking random" hawk muttered to himself.
Y/n got back to her room and started looking at the things hawk just said on ebay while demetri replied to hawk saying he doesn't know never wanting him to find out about his sister's crush.

Will hawk find out or will he figure it out???