Chapter 4 In The Room (Bellatrix)

~Bellatrix~

I had a feeling that Y/N was thinking about me because my head started to hurt, my head only hurts when someone is talking about me or thinking about me. But I wonder was she is thinking about me. Is it good?! Is it bad?! I want to know but I can't just go up to her and say 'Hey want things are you thinking about me?' Then she might run away from me and I don't want that to happen! So I went into Y/N's room and she was crying! I ran over to her and started to comfort her. As I was about to ask what happened she shocked me! She told me her last name and that is Lestrange. So she knew Tom from the start! I didn't like seeing her like this so I picked her up and held her as a man will do with his bride then I took her to the kitchen and got out her favorite ice cream then I took her to my room. My room was all black with a hint of neon green here and there and a little bit of purple, all that was in my room were two windows that I always keep shut and had shades on them, my desk/ vanity where all my makeup laid, a tall bookshelf full of books I never read, a couch, two chairs, a rug, a table, a closet full of my clothes, a fireplace/floo network I have pictures of my sister Cissy and me and one of Y/N and me, and last a big bed. I sat with Y/N on my bed as I told her stories about my youngest times.