Chapter 20 Goodbye (Bellatrix, Y/N)

~Bellatrix~

~Timeskip to after the trial~

I was quite upset that they caught me after this long and just as the dark lord came back and left again!

"Black you have an hour to say goodbye!" Said a ministry worker.

Then Narcissa and Y/N walked in I looked at Y/N's hand where she was holding my wand.

"Oh, Bella!" Narcissa said.

Y/N ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Bella what the bloody hell did you do! Who knows how long we will have to wait till I see you again!" Y/N said as she broke into tears.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! And on your birthday too! And is that my wand too?" I said.

"Yes it is and Bella I promise that I-I-I-I-" Y/N said as she started to cry more then I kissed her.

We stayed like that for a while then I broke it.

"All you have to do is easy first don't cheat, secondly don't forget me, and last wait for me don't do anything absurd while I'm gone. Ok?" I said.

Y/N nodded her head.

"Use your big girl words." I said as Y/N blushed.

"Yes, Bella I promise." Y/N said.

"Good girl." I said as Y/N started to blush more.

Y/N sat in my lap as I looked at Cissy.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"They will be here soon. They wanted us to get here first because they know how close we all are." Cissy said as she was slightly crying.

With my other arm that isn't holding Y/N, I opened it for Cissy.

"Come here and join in Cissy. Who knows how long it will be before I hug you again." I said.

Cissy came over to me and Y/N and got in the hug. We were hugging each other for a bit before Lucius and Draco walked in.

"Bellatrix! What did you do?! You got yourself a life imprisonment!" Lucius said.

"3 minutes Black!" Said a ministry worker.

"I don't have long but I'm sorry all! Just know when the dark lord rises again I will be back trust me!" I said.

We all started to cry a little now then we gave a goodbye hug. At the last bit, I kissed Y/N goodbye. I saw Y/N crying as she hugged Cissy. Y/N tried to run to me but Cissy and Lucius held her back. Then I was gone far away from Lucius, Draco, Narcissa, and Y/N.

The task that I finished but kept with me.

~Y/N~

As Bella was being taken away from me again I saw who took her, who found her, and who spied on her too. That was Nymphadora Tonks... Auror...