Chapter 23 Y/N Will Die? (Bellatrix, Narcissa, Y/N)

~Bellatrix~

After I went crazy on Y/N I felt a lot better.

"B-Bella what did you do?" Narcissa asked

"I have spent 4 years in Azkaban! I had time to think! This girl should fear me not love me! But she is needed still... After the war she is dead do you hear me, Cissy?!" I yelled.

"But-" I cut off Narcissa.

"No buts! She will die!" I said as I slammed the door.

~Narcissa~

After Bellatrix slammed the door I rushed over to Y/N to help her. She was bleeding a lot from her throat so I quickly wrapped it up and held her close. Bella had just wiped her mind from what just happened. I took Y/N to another room far away from Bella but close to my room. Me and Lucius don't share a room so at least it is better so if Y/N needs me at night I don't have to worry about waking Lucius up.

I hate that I still have feelings for Y/N I thought they left but deep down they were waiting for her. I put Y/N on the bed and as I was about to leave she grabbed my arm. I could tell she wanted me to stay so I got into bed with her and held her close to me.

~Y/N~

I awoke in Bella- no Narcissa's arms. I looked up at her as she was asleep on top of my head. I moved a little to wake her up.

"Mmmm? Y/N are you awake?" Narcissa asked.