Chapter 10 Is She Awake? (Narcissa, Tom, Bellatrix)

~Narcissa~

I have watched my eldest sister day after day walk in and out of the dungeon of the Riddle manor. She was seeing if Y/N was awake yet. Y/N is the only real friend I ever had. It was hard to invite Y/N to a fake wedding. Only for her to get trapped by my sister.

~Tom Riddle~

I kept hearing Y/N's screams from the dungeon. I waited by a door frame for Bellatrix to come out of the dungeon to inform me about Y/N.

"My Lord she finally woke up-" Bellatrix was cut off by her sister Narcissa,

"So she finally woke up hooray! But please just let her go!" Narcissa said sarcastically then more worried.

"Bellatrix Black my most loyal follower. How is she? Has she said anything about you know what yet?" I said as I was getting very impatient waiting.

"Yes, she has awakened. But I think it will take a couple of days til we get the information we need out of her." Bellatrix said quite happy as she gets to hurt Y/N.

~A couple of days later~

~Bellatrix~

A couple of days have passed and Y/N has said nothing. Then Tom had a great idea to wipe Y/N's mind of torturing her and 'selling' to Tom's other death eater. But have me come to save her. Making her trust me.

~End of flashback~

All of a sudden Y/N screamed and everyone plus Madam Rosmerta looked at us.

"Y/N dear what's wrong?" I said very worried for her. I couldn't tell if these were my true feelings for Y/N or my good acting.

"Trixie, did you ever hurt me?" Y/N said very close to crying now.

"No! Never! Trust me dear I will never do that!" I said as I took her hands in mine.

"Come on dear eat your food and then we will go out for a walk." I smirked as I said that.

I watched Y/N ate her food in fear and I kinda felt sorry for her I guess.

"Trixie eat your food." Y/N said as she moved closer to me and my cold dark heart felt warm but still dark.