Chapter 18 Surprise Birthday (Y/N)

~Y/N~

As Bella walked inside I stayed outside to process what just happened. The word Girlfriend stayed in my head tho and left me a blushing mess. But soon I grabbed Bella's wand again and cast Lumos then Nox as I went to bed. Bella wrapped her arms around me soon as I got into bed and this time I couldn't get up so I snuggled closer into her embrace.

~In the morning~

I woke up later than normal, I looked around the room to find no one. It was very quiet, so I got out of bed and put on my slippers, and started getting ready for the day. After getting done I left the room then I was attacked by Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius, and Draco with a cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone said to me.

"Does this mean I get to put Lucius and Draco in a dress?" I said as the boys ran away.

"Now they are gone. Aww, thank you Bella and Cissy!" I said.

"Why did you scare the boys away?" Cissy said.

"Because why would we want those two to ruin the day I have planned for us!" I said.

"And that is?" Bellatrix said.

"Ok Bella don't get mad but we are going to the muggle world an-" I said before I was cut off by Bellatrix.

"WE ARE GOING WHERE!" Bellatrix yelled.

"Bella calm down please I just want to get more stuff for our fox! And to get some dresses." I said.

"Fine but we have to bring the fox with us, deal?" Bellatrix said.

"Yes, deal! Hey Cissy where is our fox? I haven't seen it in a while." I said now worried.

"Oh! Ummm... About that... Hehe... Funny story but it ummm... Passed..." Cissy said as I looked at her in shock.

"WHAT CISSY HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Bellatrix yelled at Narcissa.

"I'm sorry I did everything you and Y/N said then one day it passed." Cissy said.

I hugged Bellatrix crying as I loved the little guy.

"Aww Y/N dear shhh it's ok. I, your lovely Girlfriend will be here for you." Bellatrix said to me as she starts to pet my head.

"Wait hold your wand what did you say? Wait does this mean that you and Y/N are d-dating." Cissy said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yes we are is there something wrong with that?" Bellatrix said.