Chapter 42 Death Eater Meeting (Y/N, Narcissa)

~Y/N~

It was way past midnight and I was having a hard time staying awake and hearing. I could tell both Narcissa and Bellatrix could tell that too. We were all in a death eater meeting talking about Harry Potter I think. Since I was barely awake I didn't even know. It's just a guess because we have been talking about him a lot... As something touched my shoulders I almost jumped out of my seat.

I looked up to see Narcissa behind my seat.

"Y/N!" The Dark Lord yelled.

I jumped a little and looked at him like I have been awake and paying attention the whole time.

"Yes, my Lord?" I asked.

"Why don't you share what you know about Nymphadora to the others?" The Dark Lord said.

"Well all I know is that she is expecting a baby very soon." I said.

After I said that Bellatrix had hit her hand against her head.

"That's your family! Bellatrix... Narcissa... Draco... And Lucius..." Voldemort said.

Narcissa spat a nasty look at the Dark Lord before she made Bella get up and switch seats with her. As Narcissa sat down she pulled my chair as close as she could to herself.

"Oh, sorry not Lucius... I meant Y/N." Voldemort said. I put my head on Narcissa's shoulder and closed my eyes when I heard a snap. My eyes shot open and looked around to find Lucius's wand missing the snake head.

~Narcissa~

I looked over at Y/N after the meeting to find her dead asleep.

"I think my wife just died." I said chuckling a little.

"Way to go Narcissa you did the killing curse. Ready to be a death eater?" Lucius said.

"Oh, ha ha Mr. Malfoy." I said.

"Oh, really now Narcissa?! Should I be calling you Mrs. Black now?" Lucius asked.

"It would be more correct." I said.

"Will you two cut it out! Narcissa your supposed to be the responsible one!" Severus said.

"I'm sorry. Oh ya! How is it living with my sister now?" I asked.

"Narcissa it's hell! Please help me!" Severus said.

"I'm just surprised you're not charging her rent yet." I said.

"Do you want to charge me rent Lucius?" Bellatrix said holding her dagger also looking at Lucius.

"HELL NO!" Lucius yelled.

I looked over at Y/N and smiled.

"Mother how are you going to get Y/N back to your cottage?" Draco asked.