Chapter 41 Y/N Go To Bed! (Narcissa, Y/N)

~Narcissa~

"Let's go inside Cissy." Y/N said.

"Ok flower let's go." I said.

Y/N held out her hand to me. I took Y/N's hand in mine and lead her inside. I closed the door behind us and Y/N took me into the bedroom.

"Y/N what are you doing?" I asked.

"I made you something and I need you to try it out please?" Y/N said smirking.

"Ok, I will flower." I said grabbing a box Y/N held out to me.

I waited for Y/N to leave the room before I took off my shirt. I looked down and saw most of my marks gone.

"Oooo... Maybe I can go swimming this year." I mumbled.

I put on the outfit Y/N made for me. It was a long white dress that fades into green at the end.

"Aww Y/N." I said.

I opened the door and Y/N wasn't by the door. I went over to her art room and opened the door a little. I saw Y/N inside getting changed. I quickly closed the door. A little later Y/N came out in the same dress as me but with blue at the bottom instead of green.

"Ta-Da!" Y/N said as she did a little spin.

"Aww, cute! Now, what about the shoes dear? I just put on some green flats if that was ok?" I asked.

"Yes- Oww!" Y/N yelled.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I asked.

Y/N didn't say anything but I could tell her mark was burning and this burn is causing a lot of pain. With one blink we were at the Malfoy manor. We took our seats and since my seat is next to Lucius and Y/N's is next to Bella's I could feel Y/N's fear.

"Y/N get over here. I can feel your fear." I said waving her over.

Y/N gladly got up and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

~After the meeting and time skip to the astrometry tower~

~Y/N~

"Or he's going to kill me..." Draco said.

"Well... Look what we have here... Dumbledore wandless and trapped in his own castle! Well done Draco!" Bellatrix said.

"Good evening Bellatrix... And Y/N." Dumbledore said.

I was standing off to the side holding my arm.

"A poor girl with a mark of a past lover. She went ahead and married her best friend. But is still doing what the past lover is saying since she is scared of death." Dumbledore said.

"Do it Draco!" Bellatrix said.

"He can't! Like his father!" Greyback said.

"No, I will do it." Snape said.

I knew at that moment it was time to leave. I grabbed Draco's arm and quickly started running.

"Y/N!" Draco said.

"Not now Draco." I said.

We kept running until I was able to apparat us back home.