Chapter 31 The Library (Y/N)

~Y/N~

I opened my eyes to see a black ceiling with 3 big grand glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The walls were lined with books but I could see dark oak that lined the rest of the walls. The floor was dark green with small lines of gold diamonds. There was a big grand window letting in a bunch of light which lit up the whole room. I was laying down on a light green victorian looking couch with 2 chairs across from me that looks like Cissy's chair and a long black coffee table in the middle. As I started to sit up Narcissa came out from a book shelve.

"Y/N don't you dare speak. The spell I used only helped with your hearing and sight." Narcissa said coming to me.

"I haven't fully stopped the spell yet..." Bellatrix said behind Narcissa.

I looked at both of them confused.

"Aww Y/N your helpless." Narcissa said with a chuckle.

"Bella put a spell on you over the night that's why you had the dream." Narcissa said.

"And with your running around you activated the spell and when I did stop it." Bellatrix said.

"It didn't stop all the way." Althea said as she was behind Bellatrix.

I nodded my head and stood up and Narcissa glared at me.

"Y/N sit down!" Narcissa said.

Narcissa had a bunch of books in her hands like the others but I could see that if Narcissa took another step the books would fall on her. I quickly made my way over to Narcissa as she took another step the books started to come down. I knew no one was fast enough to cast a spell to stop the books in time. I launched myself at Narcissa pushing her out of the way and I felt it. A bunch of hardcover books hit my back some didn't hurt as much and others hurt worst than others.

"Y/N!" Narcissa screamed.

"My Lady!" Althea yelled.

I kept my head down but gave a thumbs up. I heard Narcissa quickly getting books off of me then I heard a snap. All the books that were on me were now in the air and Narcissa quickly pulled me to her.

"Y/N why did you do that!? You saved me! But are you crazy!? You really care that much to save me?" Narcissa said with care and concern in her tone.

I nodded my head and then I pointed to my back hoping for her to cheek it.

"Yes Y/N I will look at it." Narcissa said with a chuckle.

I turn around and lifted up the back of my shirt and bent over my legs. I felt Narcissa's slim fingers run over my back. Every time she touched a spot where a book hit I tensed up.

"Y/N it doesn't look that bad but from the way, you acted when I touched it. I will say it will be a couple of days for the pain to go away." Narcissa said.

As I put my shirt down and stood up I held out my hand to Narcissa. I saw a light blush across Narcissa's face and as she took my hand I helped her up.

"My lady, are you ok?" Althea said.

I looked down at her and nodded my head. I looked over at Bellatrix and she already had started making a potion.