Chapter 19 A New Wand (Narcissa, Y/N)

~Narcissa~

I was shocked to get that news and after I kissed her too. Why do I feel this way? I should be happy for them but I don't... And I am married. I guess it's because of the kiss and knowing that Bella is bad for Y/N.

~Timeskip to the Leaky Cauldron~

"We found her." I thought I heard someone say but no one was there.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Y/N.

"No, I didn't." Y/N said.

We kept walking until Bella was pushed against a wall.

~Y/N~

"Bellatrix Black you are under arrest by the ministry." Said a ministry worker.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get off, my sister!" Narcissa said.

"Get off my girlfriend!" I said.

"The trial is in 2 hours you can try to save her then." Said the ministry worker before they took Bellatrix away.

I fell onto the floor crying as Bellatrix was taken away.

~Later~

I was out getting a new wand before going to Bellatrix's trial.

"Thank you, Ollivander! I'm sorry this keeps happening..." I said.

"It's ok Y/N! I am kinda glad you come as often as you do!" Ollivander said.

"Oh? And why is that?" I said.

"Oh, that's your wand changes almost every time! This time it's Walnut, Twelve and Three-Quarter Inches, and Dragon Heartstring!" Ollivander said.

"Really!?" I said.

"Hmmm... That's strange..." Ollivander said.

"Hmm? What is it?" I said.

"Every wand is different for the user but yours is the same as another's!" Ollivander said.

"Oh! And who is that?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to say but since you are very close to them I think I can say. Well her name is Bellatrix Black." Ollivander said.

I look at a clock on the wall to see there were only 15 minutes till the trial.

"Oh no! I have to go thank you!" I said before apparated to the trial.