Chapter 38 Y/N's Power (Y/N)

~Y/N~

~Timeskip to 8 months after Draco went back to school~

I was laying in my bed with a cup of coffee.

"A surprisingly peaceful domestic moment, when will it be ruined?" I asked myself.

"Y/N!!!" Narcissa yelled from downstairs.

"There it is..." I said.

Narcissa ran into my room in distress.

"Woh woh woh! Calm down golden bun what's wrong?" I asked getting up.

"They want you to go sugar!" Narcissa said.

I still love that Narcissa still will play our little pet name game in the morning even if something is wrong.

"I know Bella told me. How did you find out sweat treat?" I said.

"The Dark Lord told me flower." Narcissa said.

"Aww snake in my claw don't worry." I said.

Narcissa didn't say anything but blushed.

"What did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Snake in my claw... I haven't heard that one in a while." Narcissa chuckled.

"Looks like you win Eagle in my scales." Narcissa said.

"Our school names for each other." I said now blushing.

"That goes with our house." Narcissa said as she kissed me.

"Did Draco send the weekly letter yet?" I asked.

"Later today Eda will be back with the post." Narcissa said.

Eda was an American barn owl a gift from Ollivander.

"You sent my owl?" I said.

"Remember Blanc broke her wing." Narcissa said.

Blanc was Cissy's snowy owl.

"Oh ya I forgot sorry Cissy." I said.

"No worry I got to get back to the manor. Don't want the Dark Lord to trash the place." Narcissa said kissing my cheek.

"I will be over later love you Cissy." I said kissing Narcissa's cheek.

"I love you more flower." Narcissa said leaving.

I looked inside my closet to what to wear and pulled out a dark blue knee-length dress. I saw that there were black roses on the bottom of it.

"Aww, cute." I said to myself.

I grabbed some black pantyhose from my dresser and put on some mid-length, chunky heels, lace-up, and blue boots. I pulled my h/l h/c hair into a bun and put the wand Narcissa bought me in my hair. I grabbed a small blue dragonfly hair clip and put it on the side of my head.

"Feels like I'm missing something." I said.

I grabbed a necklace with a leaf charm on it and put it on.

"Better!" I said with a smile.

I grabbed my small dark blue with stars bag and made sure I had everything.

"Keys? Cheek. Wallet? Cheek. Other wand? Cheek. I have everything." I said to myself.

I closed up my bag and then started walking to the front door. After I opened the door and took a couple of steps outside I closed the door and locked it. Then I made my way to the manor. As I walked through the forest I took in the scenes. The leaves on the trees blowing in the wind, the little forest animals running around playing their games, the flowers waking up to meet the morning sun. I love it!

When I got to the front door of the manor I heard screaming from inside. As I went to open the door it was locked.

"Dand it... Wait! I'm a witch!" I said.

I pulled my wand out of my hair and aimed it at the door nob.

"Alohomora!" I said.

I heard the door unlock and rushed in.

"CISSY!" I yelled.

I found Narcissa in Lucius's study with Voldemort pointing his wand at her. Voldemort was going to kill her.

"Av-" Voldemort started to say.

I felt a rush of power flow through me.

"NO!" I yelled.

"ada-" Voldemort continued.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled my wand pointing at Voldemort.

With the power of wanting to protect Narcissa the spell didn't only blast Voldemort's wand away it also blasted him into the wall. I rushed over to Cissy and pulled her into a hug.

"Y/N!" Cissy said shocked.

"Hehe. Looks like we found it. The charge to unleash the power." Voldemort said.

"Shut it!" I yelled.

"Y/N don't do it!" Narcissa said.

"Listen here! Don't you dare ever lay a single finger or anything on Narcissa again! With this "power," I bet it is strong enough to kill you! Am I understood!" I yelled at Voldemort.

He nodded his head fast.

"Good! Also, don't trash the place, stay out of Cissy's room, stay out of Althea's room, no killing, stay out of the library, and last stay out of all the other rooms Cissy told you not to be in! Understood!?" I yelled.

Voldemort nodded his head again and I took Cissy's hand leading her out of the room.