Blaze Chapter 3: It Smells Like Dick & Pussy

As we got to her house we notice no car was in the yard, so she told us to come inside.Her mom went away and her daddy suppose to be to work until late. Not sure about anything we still went inside. I sat on the couch then Ashley grabbed Roc and carried him into a room. Jasmine looked at me like I was food. She came over to me and got on her knees at my legs. She spread both of my legs open looking in my eyes reaching for my zipper. I wasn't about to do nothing but let her wet up my dick head. She reached in my pants then she said I wanted to fuck you from school started this semester.

I looked her then I said ,"suck that dick and stop talking". She looked at me smiling. I don't know anything much about her but I just knew she liked me for a minute now so I've heard. It was a rumor going around school. She reached in my pants pulling out my already hard dick. It was about eight inches maybe more. She started to suck my dick right in the front room chair and the fucked up thing is this isn't even her house.

She had my dick all the way down to the base and my balls in her hand massaging it. She got up, spit on it then put head back in her mouth playing with it with her tongue. She went up and down slurping it like it was a lollipop and no lie she had me moaning. I said," oh shit baby you doing the dam thing". I was so horny just watching her eat my dick up. Just here moaning I was more than happy that Roc made me go this party which I wasn't feeling from jump.

Blaze: after all that moaning I was doing I said ,"So what you want do?". I wanted to fuck no lie because she was sucking my shit so good that she have to get some dick for that. She wanted it all semester long so now I was about to give her it.

Jasmine: I don't know about that. you got a rubber? I never really been fucking any guy so please go easy on me.

Blaze: You're a virgin?

Jasmine: No! I'm not a virgin. I'm just saying I only had sex a few times so I'm not a pro at taking dick so just go easy. You want go in the quest room?

Blaze: Naw I want stay out here in case someone come! I got to keep watch for Aaliyah's dad so we can run but let's do this right quick.

She started to off her clothes as I drop my pants to the floor. I got the condom out of my wallet ripped it open then slide it on. She looked like she was worried. I don't know if my dick was too much or what but she wanted it but her face said something different. I licked from her neck straight down to her breast, just sucking on them nipples making her moan. I wanted her to get super wet! She was saying baby! Moaning out loud while laying on her back on that sofa.I took my dick head and slide it between her wet gilt just beating it with my dick. I put my head at her hole then started to slide my dick deep in her. She grab hold of me and her body shaking from me being in her. Moving slowly I started to massage her breast as I put her legs on my shoulder to get this party started. In missionary position, I started to move to work my dick in and out of her whining making her lose her mind. She felt so warm, tight and it felt so good. It felt good that she wanted to share this moment with me. She don't even know me like that is what made it a little strange though. I started just beating that pussy drilling it like it was mine as she was holding on loving it dripping with wetness.

Jasmine: Stop I cant take no more baby. I was so mad she was saying stop because I wasn't finish and I wasn't going to finish until I get my nut either.

Blaze: I almost finish just relax baby don't the dick feel good. I looked into her eyes then I said don't the dick feel good as I whine and stab her deep. I was about to come so I went faster then she started saying stop so I busted just in time. Not long after I pulled out and started putting on our clothes a light flashed like a car pulled up in the drive way.

Jasmine: That's Aaliyah's daddy omg! why is he home so early?I ran in the room and Roc was going ham on that pussy as I bust through the door.

Roc: What the fuck Blaze! why you busting in here while I naked and fucking?

Blaze: Dude her daddy just pulled up lets go! That's the fastest I ever seen roc got up. He pulled out of her then quickly put his pants on no draws then he held it in his hand. We ran out the room but then I saw the light from the front door so it was open so we looked at each other. We dashed under the bed in the Aaliyah's. We just looked at each other scared as fuck because they said Aaliyah's daddy was a police officer. If he catches us in here I think we will catch a bullet. We were breathing so hard with a hard on but it was good her room was kind of dark. Laying there under the bed we can hear Aaliyah voice loud and clear talking to her father

Aaliyah Dad: It smell stink in this house baby! It smell a lot like sex. When he said that we looked at each other saying we going to die fighting for our lives as we dapped each other. We were ready to die trying to live. The room door open then he smell round then he said in here stink of sex! what you lady's been doing! You guys ain't had no fast boys in the house I hope.

Aaliyah: Daddy you are seeing things aint no one been doing anything! I think I rat died! I don't know what you're talking about! You sure you aint been in no pussy and come home with that smell on your face. He started searching in the room and my heart just started beating. He looked at the bed saying I wonder if yawl would be stupid to hide your boyfriends under the bed. He got on his knees then he started to put his head to look but then his phone started to ring so he got up. He started talking walking out the room to leave.I started breathe because we thought we were going to get fucked up. We were under that bed just beating hard then it started to get hot as fuck. We was like did they forget we hiding under the bed.

Aaliyah: He in the parking lot talking on his phone yawl need to sneak out the back door now! Get out now while he still there before he comes back inside. Roc put on his tennis then we slide out the back door slowly scared as fuck. When we were walking we saw a shadow coming from around the house. We just started running for dare life not knowing who or what it was. We started running in the bush like we were animals but we were so scared. We manage to get out by the gas station down the road then we started to chill out.

Roc: Thanks for that my brother and that pussy was so good. If you didn't come in there i was going to get fucked right up. I didn't want pull out of that pussy, she so was good! You got some?

Blaze: You know I cant ever leave you, we in this shit together but I was scared as fuck. I tell one thing you aint lie that pussy was good. She couldn't even take my meat she started freaking out telling me to stop. I stop when I got my nut! She thought this was a game! She ask for it so she got it and I aint stop tell I see fit. He laugh then I said I never heard you talk about you father much".

Roc: My nigga he said as he dapped me because we both were getting lucky. My dad was killed when I was younger. I don't talk about him cause I didn't want relive that horrific time in my life.Roc quickly changed the subject as he said I did nutted already I just had to get another round in that good shit. That's how good that pussy was but such as life that was a close one. We went inside the gas station to buy a phone card to call Roc mommy to come and get us. I wanted to go home to get some more clothes but then again I said I would wear roc own. I live not too far from school. Roc said ," We can go by you and I will go with you so nothing will go down with your brothers. I promise I got you". We went on our way to my house just so I can get my uniform and get some more clothes for graduation. I don't think I'm going to be home next week I wanted to stay by roc. I went in the house and my daddy wasn't there thank God but my mommy. I know this was not going to be good just by the look on her wicked ass face.