Blaze Chapter 29: A Friendly Cop

I finally stop staring as Jovonnie pulled me. We got on our way to the front door as he looked out he saw this guy. He looked at me then he said lets go. He told the woman to let us out from a side door do we followed her. I asked him who was that why you got in run mode. He said we don't want get that lady fired . When we get outside we creeped round to the car. We got in it then he said just what I thought that's Stacey brother.

Blaze: I didn't get to see his face.

Jovonnie: It doesn't matter Stacey is dead! I just wanted to be out of there and clear from that shit for good.

Blaze: Yea I know I saw that

Jovonnie: You okay?

Blaze: Yea I'm ok. Thanks! I went over to him as he was driving I kissed him on his cheek.

Jovonnie: Give me another one! This time I want it on the lips. I went back and give him a bigger kiss this time. He licked his lips then he said you aren't afraid to kiss me in publics out not afraid to show public affection other then the house in private.

Blaze: Your car is hella tinted thats why I did it but I had too. You go to the extreme to make me happy. I never had that if you turn out to hurt a nigga I don't know what I would do. Life really would be fucked up then and it would turn out to be another fuck up in my life.

Jovonnie: Why are you thinking like that Blay

Blaze: This shit is surreal! Like there are only a handful of niggas living like this. In love ,gay and on the down low just don't happen for the average nigga. It's something special and to be faithful. Men these days just want hot sex then they go back home to there wife, girlfriend and kids.

Jovonnie: We ain't your average nigga Blay! Stop tripping! We special and the fact that we found each other is special so stop tripping alright. We going to be fine.

As we talked we heard this police sirens in the back of us. I started looking at Jovonnie like what the hell is going on. I started to wonder if Stacey brothers saw us then he called the cops. I just had this surge of adrenaline rush through my body.

Blaze: You think someone from the funeral home call in to the police

Jovonnie: Naw couldn't have thats to quick man just act natural Im going to pull over to see what this nigga want.

We pulled over on the side and I was looking str8 forward as the officer walked up then knocked on the glass. I put it down then he said Blaze I thought that was you. When I looked up it was Axel the cop that drop me home the night Roc mom kicked me out.

Axel: How are you man I been waiting on your call you never did hit me up. I was worried about you.

Blaze: I know man I been meaning too I just didn't get round to it. How are you man

Axel: Im good man been around your house hoping I would see you come out but I didn't have your number cause you were suppose to call. You want take a ride with me so we can catch up.

Blaze: Um I cant Im busy right now going do something.

Jovonnie: You can go chill with your boy we can chill later. Just call me and I'll come get you when you ready

Blaze: Axel, I coming give me a second. He said ok then he went back in the cop car to wait on me. You sure you want me to go I mean he my boy he drop me home the other night when I had to walk a few blocks

Jovonnie: I know baby you're a man you know. I don't want you think I want keep you caged or anything so go get a little outing. Call me when you ready to come home and I'll come get you. I going talk to one man about some business.