Blaze Chapter 7: Virginity No More

He started to push in and I was running because it was hurting so bad. Its like he was ripping through my ass as my walls stretched to his thickness. It started to burn like hell!I started saying stop but he was pushing in inch by inch. He said ,"dam you are a virgin".He was holding on to my waist as he push in with force to break through my walls.At this moment he was completely in with every inch.

Tears just started falling from my eyes not only at the fact that I was in pain. My virginity was gone but I wanted Roc to be my first. He pulled out then he started to push back in again. He started to repeat this motion until I was open. I was here amazed that a big dick like that even fit up in me but I was in a lot of pain. He pulled out and took off the condom because it was red with blood. I thought he was going to stop, I was wrong. I was bleeding! I couldn't believe I was bleeding and I thought I was hurt. He put on another condom then said,"I got to bust off that good ass bro". I started to push him off running from it. Stacey was too strong and he slide back into me and started going off. He started fucking me ruff and I was shouting get the fuck off me . I was saying stop get the fuck off of me but he wasn't hearing that until he busted. He busted his nut then dropped on me trying to kiss me.

Stacey: Dam I never had ass that good! Dam boy! I think I might keep you home, so I could play with you when i want. I think that ass to good to be getting fucked by other niggas for money. He looked at me then he said naw I'm going to set you up with a client for tomorrow night. Get yourself cleaned up!

As I laid there in the bed and he walked out I felt so dirty and used! I thought to myself how the fuck I got myself into this situation. Why was I even born into this shit, because I was looking around for a way to kill myself! He wrapped a towel around him then he went out the door and he left it open. At that moment I thought and made a vow that I was going to murder this mother fucker the first chance I get. I was thinking evil then in walked in his boys looking at me in the bed like I was a piece of meat.

Dude: Time for us to get a piece of that tight ass! We heard Stacey moaning loud. Sounded like he was enjoying himself.I was getting up out the bed to start fighting then they grabbed me and held me down. I only heard when a shot gun was cocked back it was Stacey. He was at the door with this don't fucking try it face looking at his crew.Boss! We were just fooling around

Stacey: Your dick so much as even winks at him. I would bust a cap in all of yawl asses. Blaze let's go! I felt so much like a powerless bitch and that wasn't me at all. I just knew I didn't want get trained so I skipped out the room with Stacey. I followed him into his personal bathroom. I was scared as fuck! I don't know which breath was my last in this house. We got into the bathroom and he locked the door then he looked at me saying get in tub.

Blaze: Naw I will get in when you finish.

Stacey: Nigga don't you see fighting me will get you know where. If your little cute ass will just do what I say, life would be so much easier. Giving me lip will only make me hit harder at you. He said,"I'll have to get another nut off in you so get in the shower".I went in the shower and turned on the water as he passed me soap and towel. He then he came in the tub with me took the towel from me then he started to soap it up. He started To bath me which was the most strangest thing ever. He was so gentle touching my body and kissing my skin. It didn't make sense to me how the hell he was going to rape me, then be here in the tub bathing me. I was so lost ! After we bath I found my clothes on his room floor.I looked in my pants to check my phone and I had numerous calls and text messages from Roc and my mom.

Blaze: It was like mid day so I wanted to leave but Stacey wasn't letting me do anything. He told me to get in bed and lay down. I was at the door standing because I wanted to escape be he got up then he came to the door where I was. Let me go bro I want to leave! I will do the job but I don't want to stay here with you.