Blaze Chapter 33: Who's Your Daddy

Jovonnie: You won't know unless you try. Where your mom work at?

Blaze: She works at the ministry of agriculture down town. She is the secretary for that Minister of Parliament.

Jovonnie: Roc make a U turn we going down town.

Blaze: What are you going to do! Jo don't go getting in trouble! They will lock you up quick in that office. You know he politicians go.

Jovonnie: Im going to go have a little chat with mom in law. I'm not going to be a thug, Im going to be a gentlemen but then if she doesn't take heed then Jo Jo coming out.

Blaze: Jo Jo HUH?

See this what I meant he goes to the ends of the earth to make me happy. I don't know what he is going to do but I just hope he don't get in problems. First we took a stop to out back steak house because I was starving. We sat to a table and we ordered a bunch of food.

Jovonnie: A Blay when you get them big bucks you can take us out to lunch more often. We just laugh because I think I'm leaving the country when I get that money. Just go off and live for a minute. I'm young but I've been through so much. It's time I just go and have a life that everyday I wake up I smile.

Roc: Yo I got to say these last few weeks have been so good. I never felt so relaxed and so free. Jo thanks man I've felt so good living with you and Blaze.

Jovonnie: No problem Im happy to have you. It's good having you both in that big ass house anyway. I'm happy I met you both man. One Im in love with and one I see as a little brother.

It's so cool the three of us were like a family it's so dope. We ate a bunch of food and took some for later. Jovonnie looked at his phone and saw it was almost time for my mom work to close. He said this was the perfect time to go. We drive down town and Roc parked the car as me and job went inside. I know this was about to be some shit. We got in the elevator then went up to her floor. He said that at closing time the security gets to relax which is why we eased right in the elevator. I know she here because for some reason she always use to reach home late. We got to her floor and the entire office was cleared.

Jovonnie: She ain't here! Aww man I really wanted to meet here in a fucked up way.

Blaze: she is here because her purse still on the desk.

Jovonnie: Let's go check the office Do the MP still be here at this time?

Blaze: The two times I was here he never was around. I never really saw him in person only a political picture that I just glimpsed over when I was young. I only came because I was dragged in by my suppose to be father. We walked down the hall to the MP office and Jo let me walked first so I can play all happy like I was looking for my mom. I open the door but no one was in there but we heard something fell in a office near by. I open that door and I saw my mom on the desk with her legs in the air. Her boss was deep inside her and didn't even know the door was open and we were watching. My mom was fucking the Minister of Agriculture! It was him I can tell by the shape of his head. I'm the horrible one but this bitch suppose to be married and fucking another married man. I never been more shocked in my life. She was moaning telling him she love him and he was saying it back. We were there watching for about a minute until Jo broke up there party.

Jovonnie: Well! well! When they heard that she jumped up and he hurry to pull up his pants. My mother was shame as fuck but then got confused when she saw me.

Mom: Blaze? What are you doing here! She said in a angry tone.

MP: You guys didn't see nothing? How much I got to pay to make this go away? Who are these boys?