Blaze Chapter 74: Familiar Streets

Sit down with me lets talk about this BBQ you grilled up as he laughed. She smiled then she said Ok as the went and sat in Two of the pool side chairs. I just had this good feeling about that cause need a good man in her life. Everything about David just gives off good man and good person.

Looking over at the two of them you can most certainly see she putting that candy charm on him. David was laughing so hard he choke on his food. I thought dam, did I do something good here. I turned around then went in the house to check on Aron. When I got in the room he was there just sitting in the bed watching sponge bob.

Blaze: Oh you up? As I jumped in the bed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Aron: Yes I'm up uncle blaze. This bed is really nice to sleep in. I really like it here at your house.

Blaze: Yea it's really nice smd you can sleep over with uncle anytime that you want ok.
Aron: Ok uncle Blaze

Blaze: so do you want something to eat? I know you must be hungry after all that sleeping you been doing

Aron: Please! I took him out the bed then he went with me in the kitchen. I fixed him a plate then I let him sit to table to eat it with a cup of orange juice. I wanted to go see what my brother doing in the room.

I left the kitchen then went to the game room to see if he was there. He wasn't in there so I went up to his room to check on him. I opened his door then I said RJ you in here bro. I looked up and down the house looking for him. I remembered there was a stone bench out front so I went to go see if he was there. I opened the front door and him the girl was there talking.

RJ: Bro you ok?

Blaze: Yea man I didn't see you so I wanted to make sure you was ok.

Girl: Aww that's so cute

RJ: Yea that's my big brother right there

Girl: He doesn't look older then you

Blaze: I am only by two months though. So what's your name?

Deanadra: My name is Deanadra

Blaze: a That's a pretty name to match your beauty I said as she laughed

Deanadra: Your brother has more charm then you RJ

RJ: Who you think taught him everything he knows. By the way daddy called and said we have to get dressed in formal wear tomorrow to go with him to this ball they having for MP's. He wanted to take me and you with him.

Blaze: ugh! I don't know if I want go to that. I'm ghetto as fuck to them I won't know how to act. Plus our family isn't the most sinless family. Wouldn't that hurt papa image I just came into the picture.

RJ: You going be fine man we going keep each other company. You know dad going make you go anyway. He want officially introduce you as his first born. You got to learn pap he don't really care about what people say about him and it that's why a lot of people keep voting him in too. He is a real person, so you will be fine.

Blaze: I know pap is fearless that's one of the first things I've noticed about him.Dang, he want give me an introduction too I got to make sure call him in the morning about this. Why you two haven't taken s dip yet in the pool.

RJ: We just was about to head that way

They decided to join me out back in the pool. I checked on Aron then went outside to see Candy and David out in the pool together. They were out in a corner alone and they still was talking and laughing. I thought to myself personalities are super compatible.

I jumped in the pool to play up with Jo. He grabbed me pulling me to him kissing me up on my cheek like a little kid.

Blaze: Nigga stop it as I started to laugh as he was still doing it.