Blaze: Chapter 63: So You Think You Can Dance

Blaze: you boring man I said.I was walking back to Chris he pulled me back on the floor

Jovonnie: I'm not boring I just can't dance I never really danced before. It's not my thing as he said with this cute embarrassed look on his face.

Blaze: What as I started to giggle and he looked sad watching me laugh. I said sorry as he said he going back by the bar but I gripped him to stay.

Jovonnie: You ain't embarrassed to have a boyfriend that can't muggle or dance like these other dudes.

Blaze: I smile then I said you can muggle in the bed room that's all that matters as both laughed. I took his hand looking in his eyes this is the first time he seem coy about something. Give him a gun he is the man with that but he just here coy as I took his hand to start rhythm. I started moving and so did he. He looked a little shy at first but he started to move.

He just looked at me like a kid that just learnt to ride a bike for a first time. We started to dance and I was even out of place being with him. It felt good cause back home we wouldn't ever get catch doing this in a club. We danced a few songs and I even whine on his dick a few times.

Jovonnie: Ok I'm tired now I want to go back to the bar. You coming?

Blaze: Yea lets go. He was a good boy stepping out of his comfort zone to dance with me so I couldn't say no to taking a break. We were just in the corner looking on as this guy come over to us.

Dude: Hi

Blaze: Wassup

Dude: I've been watching you two dance together

Jovonnie: Ok! He said that with his face squinted

Dude: I think you both are awesome and brave. You both look so sexy together

Jovonnie: Thank you then he looked at the guy waiting for him to leave. He said you got something else to ask? Jo said then the guy blurted out

Dude: I want to fuck you

Jovonnie: What

Dude: I want fuck the both of you or have you both fuck me.

Blaze: Naw we good we don't do threesomes or get down like that.

Dude: I'll pay you both please it's been a fantasy of mine. Until then when I saw you both I never wanted to fuck anyone so bad before. You both are super hot

Blaze: Thank you man but we don't do that sort of things with strangers.

He seem torn up about it but we won't be partaking in a threesome with a random. Roc was just dancing up a storm and my brother was talking to a few girls.

Jovonnie: Look at your brother talking to the ladies he got game. They smiling and giggling with him he going get pussy from one of em tonight. We were just watching them as Roc walked with RJ to talk as well. I kind of ready to head back to the hotel and probably get in the pool.

Blaze: That sounds like a good idea. I'm not going to be the one to break up Roc and RJ party they having a ball. Jo grabbed my hand and we pulled up on them talking to the young ladies.

Jovonnie: Fellas sorry to break up your party but the gang ready to go back to the hotel. We kind of beat it's been a long day.

RJ: Bro in law we just got here two hours ago.

Roc: You ladies welcome to come to the hotel if you want to. He looked at us smiling than he looked at the girls saying we got rum and stuff. We got our own room you down?

Girl: Sure we don't mind coming for a few hours as she looked at her friend smiling. I looked at Jo then he looked at me laughing. We turned around to meet up with Chris at the exit.