Blaze Chapter 76: Coming Out Party

Roc's Mom: What Jo you got so quite. This is 2015 I'm not shocked by it no more. If people haven't already accepted it by now they are stupid. Don't go quite on me I want to hear you. Who is the lucky guy?

I never was so embarrassed! I didn't expect it to turn into a coming out party. Jo just was looking then he said don't worry about all that mom. I just was eating my food not trying to be seen as she said Blaze. Who is the lucky guy?

Blaze: What! Why you asking me? I don't know anything

Roc's Mom: I know it's you as she started I laugh. You meant it when you say you wish you were one of my sons huh.

Blaze: I don't know what you're talking about!

Roc's Mom: Well first off I came out of the kitchen and see how free you two are with each other. You sitting by him and I saw the way you looked at each other. both faces light up and get all goofy with smiles that's true love.You can deny it but love doesn't hide and it's showing itself. Jo are you happy?

Jovonnie: Yes I am

Roc's Mom: That's all that matters baby and I'm glad it's Blaze I know he have a good heart. I already love him so we don't have to go through no getting to know process.

It turned into a Q & A and I love everyone in here but I just got a little annoyed. I texted RJ tell him to come get me so we could've gone shopping for something fly to wear tonight. He pulled up out front and I told everyone I was leaving.

Jovonnie: Where you going he said as I got up from the table. Jo followed me all the way to the front door as I told him I going shopping with RJ. He said but I could've taken you

Blaze: Babe stay here with your family and have a good time. I'm going be good baby don't worry.

Jovonnie: You sure?

Blaze: Yea stay with your family and enjoy yourself. I was trying to walk off but he grabbed me. He pulled me back inside then he said no hug or kiss. I said your mom is in the other room but he grabbed me by my waist pulled me close on him. I said your mom is right there

Jovonnie: So he said as he kissed me on my lips and as I was leaving he spank me. I just started to laugh walking to car.

RJ: You and your boyfriend are just to much. I got in the car as RJ was looking at me

Blaze: What?

RJ: nothing my brother nothing as he started laughing. Fine threads we go.

My brother and I went to the nearest fine threads store to gets suits. He said it was going be a black and white ball. I never went to one so I was just like whatever. I got fitted for this white suit with black inner pieces and black & white tie. I thought I was looking good

Blaze: I'm not really feelings this ball thing. I'm not use to all this stuff really and don't know what to expect. I'm not like you who actually know table manners being around this life from small.

RJ: Bro it's not even like that don't no one be watching all of that. It's just a gathering where the prime minister, MP's, police, customs , immigration all of the heads. It's just like a celebration for all the government workers and there families. Well the head government workers but they give out awards too.

Blaze: Sounds boring as fuck I most definitely don't want to go now.

RJ: please man come keep your brothers company. As RJ was persuading me some more my phone started to ring. It was my father calling I guess to persuade me as well

Rick: Daddies boy wassup

Blaze: I'm a little meh

Rick: What you don't want to come to the ball