Blaze Chapter 71: Parking Lot Brawl

As we were going to the car we separated from RJ cause he was parked on the other side of the lot. We were getting in the car and one mind told me to turn around to watch him. I saw two guys had RJ back up to the car. They looked our age as one punched him in the stomach they started hanging him. Roc and I ran down to the other end as it became a brawl.

Everyone started fighting and these were dudes that were on the court with RJ. These niggas are sorry losers! They were playing with another high school team from Nassau. It was three of them and I took the biggest one on. He started punching and so did I as we started tumbling on to the floor. Roc had the other one mouth bloody as he punched him with force. RJ and the other dude was straight up dodging punches and hooking up with each other like Floyd & Pacco . I throw the last punch and kick him in the gut. Roc RJ and I huddled up ready for another round facing them. The one I was fighting said I'm going kill these niggas! He pulled out a knife from his back pack that was in the dirt to stab me. Everyone was there just looking on waiting to see what they would do next. Next thing we know there was a large smash and glass pieces fell to the floor. The guy with the knife drop it as he fell with this head smashed open. The other two ran away saying they going get the rest of the team. Candy smash a beer bottle over his head straight street style. Nigga drop to the floor we thought he was dead. We just started panicking saying lets get the fuck out of here.

Candy: Pussy ass looking ass niggas! No body going try to stab my best friend and gets away with that shit. I've got brothers that would rape little bitches like you for fun. Come on lets go before they come with there coach too. RJ get inside your car and pull out now!We ran back down to my car and he pulled out and drive home.

Roc: Thanks for looking out candy

Blaze: yea thanks but you should've stayed in the car with Aron.

Candy: Aron was fine it was you that wasn't fine. I just got you back I wasn't about to lose you again to no pussy ass ghetto boys. They always making this country look bad! If you lose you lose! RJ worked hard so they should go next time if they wanted the title.

Roc: It had to be the other school from here taking action all the other foreign schools were cool. They were showing good sportsmanship but niggas had to take it to the street. Blaze you heard from big bro yet?

Blaze: No but Daddy say he should be home so let's see when we get there. I hope he is.

Candy: Wait who is big brother I thought you were a only child Roc.

Roc: Jo is my big brother and it's along story so don't ask. I still haven't talked to my mom about it as yet. I'm going to tomorrow!

Candy: OMG! Wow now that you did it I see the resemblance. You guys are just full of surprises aren't you. Wow! Your mom pussy is a goldmine

Blaze: Candy really? You had to talk about his mom pussy.

Candy: What! You see how fine Jo and Roc is? I won't like to see a picture of there fathers. I mean I'm happy for you though that you got someone to share life with from now on. It sucks you didn't have a time to grow up together that would've been even better. So what we going do now?

Blaze: I'm dropping you and Aron home

Candy: No you are not who told you I wanted to go home and it's still early as fuck. I'm coming with you guys!

Roc: After that fight only thing is to go home and chill for the rest of the night. You know nothing never over with these dudes in Nassau so I'm looking to see them again. They just keep coming and coming!

Candy: Roc you can't watch that you see bad they got fucked up they won't try that again. I going chill with you guys for a bit then you can drop me home.