Blaze Chapter 47: To Orlando

Tracey: Yea he was apart of it because he ran it and loss a big amount of money because he didn't go through with the orgy. He was made for him that ass is the sweetest thing that God had made. Jovonnie I got to hand it too you I see why you in love that's ass is heaven.

Blaze: What the fuck are you talking about

Tracey: You'll never forget your first Blaze so never forget me alright. When he said that I felt like wanted to vomit

Blaze: Wtf the fuck that was you! I got so angry and mad that I couldn't even think. I jumped up on his desk and I just started firing blow by blow. He raped me and I wanted him to feel some sort of pain. All this time I'm thinking it was Stacey but it was him. Jovonnie gripped me off him and Tracey just started laughing as blood dropped from his mouth.

Tracey: That was good Blaze! You turned me on just now I love it when they fight back. That ass was hand crafted by God himself. Going need some more of that soon.

Blaze: Your sick just leave me alone or I'm going to the police

Tracey: Your ass sweet and yes I am gay but you don't know the half of this situation. Me and you go deeper then you think but like I told you In the club bathroom all will be revealed its still not time as yet. When that time comes people will reveal themselves to you. Oh I'm not going to łet you get hurt I want you bad so don't think I'm going do drive bys or anything of such. You'll see!

Jovonnie: Come near Blaze or anyone that is close to me your going to suffer. I'll kill you!

Tracey: Kill me like you killed Stacey! I go missing and you go missing trust me you can't touch me. You lucky you ain't behind bars for murdering my brother. In a fucked up way you actually did me a favor. As he was talking his secretary peeped in asking if he wanted her to call the police. He told her no then he looked at us saying get the fuck out my office. He said sweet booty Blaze I'll be seeing you soon. He looked at me and smiled and the way he did was so evil.

Standing in the elevator going down looking at the beach from the see through elevator glasss. I looked at Jovonnie and I got super mad at him. I got mad at the fact that he knew Stacey was a twin and he let these niggas play switch a rue on me.

Blaze: Did you know it was Tracey at the house. Did you know it was him that raped me? You realize Stacey dying was a mistake it suppose to be that pussy ass nigga

Jovonnie: It wasn't a mistake Stacey had it coming and would you rather deal with two or one. I swear to God I didn't know it was him. Let's just get out of here and hop the plane. I tell you one thing he think he smart I'm smarter. He pulled out his phone that was on record the entire time.

Blaze: You sly dog you

Jovonnie: with a little editing and cutting out our voice or what we had to say that would lock us up we can get him to say some shit. We have him admitting to raping you and to being a pimp.That's not the only thing when we come back I'm taking him out.

Blaze: No I'm taking him out! Nigga rape me he ain't getting away with that I'm not letting you get the glory for it

Jovonnie: No your not! When you kill someone they hunt you. Trust my I know it's a different ball park babe. I won't let you do it

Blaze: I just want to get out of here I'm scared Jo. You heard how he talking it's like he got something plan for me.

Jovonnie: I know thats why we can't trust no one. As soon as you get your money. I'm going to put my house on sale get a few millions for it then buy another one. That way when we do come back we got somewhere private to go.

Blaze: I love that house I don't know if I want you to sell that. Can I ask you something and I'm not interested in your money. I know you did a bank job but how else did you become a millionaire.