Blaze Chapter 55: Los Angelous

Mjay: I know! Just tell him give me a call man I'm worried. I wish I can join you guys but I got school. It's good that my brother here chilling though but have fun for me. I just dropped Jason off at the airport he came for a quick trip. I got to finish some homework then pick KJ up at three.

Jovonnie: How that school daddy life going with you

Mjay: Its going man it's going but tell him give me a call. I don't want take up to much of your time I'm sure Blay right there longside you.

Jovonnie: Yea he right here but Mjay hang in the there man. We routing for you alright. You know you got the brain to be what you want to be

Mjay: I'm hanging in there and i want this degree so bad. I want it bad but you guys have fun I got a paper to finish then we all going out for dinner. Soon summer break so you niggas will be seeing me soon.

Jovonnie: if we got any time left I'm going to see if we can drive up there see you guys. We already driving to the other side of the country like our head isn't good, so coming to see you guys shouldn't be a problem.

Mjay: A that would be nice if you can make it.Tell Blaze and Roc I said hello. You never know Nate and I might just pop up with the gang on you guys if I get some free periods.

Jovonnie: I will and I will deliver the message to Chris as soon as we stop. Pop up? Yea man do that in sure Blaze would want see you.

Mjay: Let me say a few words to him

Blaze: Hello

Mjay: Nigga wassup

Blaze: Mjay what's good nigga

Mjay: I'm here about to head to school I thought I would see how your booty doing. Yea I know he dick big as he started to laugh.

Blaze: I just started to laugh when he said that then I said why I think it's good. I been getting the booty lately

Mjay: What! Jo let you hit! You know that means he deeply in love with you right. Yo when Chris gave up the cakes I knew I had him hooked. Shit we ain't even together and he still hooked.

Blaze: I guess that's how you know when it's real. When they give it up as he started to laugh

Mjay: Way to go Blay kill that booty often yo. Chris use to tell me only on occasion you know they can drop dock but can't take dick. Scared of pain and want call themselves tops.

Blaze: Nigga you are so right! You know that one going crazy for you man. You miss him?

Mjay: In going be real with you I do I missed what we had. I love that we can share a friendship now and that he be there still for my son but Chris put me through too much I can't rush that no more. I'm in a great relationship with no drama and I feel at home. Maybe he just was a learning experience. I just can't put my life on the line no more but I do miss him though he was a great boyfriend.

Blaze: He misses you too I can tell but maybe one day things will work out. Besides I think KJ be making that choice for you because he wants Chris in his life.

Mjay: Maybe but take care of my brother now. Slay them cakes and have fun man I got go I'm running late. I got class then a guy in my class want me to try out for the basketball team so I might try it.

Blaze: That would be awesome I knew you had skills from high school.

Mjay: Yea it will certainly be a hobby but don't know if I'll have the time for it . Got my son, school and other duties so its hard but I'm making it.

Mjay and I talked on the phone for about a minute more. He hanged up because he had class but I was just there laying on Jo. Roc looked back at me once then ad I looked he as I looked forward. Something is going on with him but he isn't saying anything so I wont. Him doing small things like that making me wonder if Jo was right. Maybe we both had a crush on each other and back then he was denying it.