Blaze Chapter 67: Introducing Candy

We lay in the bed taking about it and I decide that I will talk to them. I will give them one chance and if its on some fake shit they gone. We talked on the phone until our conversation was interrupted by a call from Terry. Terry said," Jo bey Tracey is dead someone shot him in the head? But who cause it isn't us that did it".

Jovonnie: Wow for real Terry? This is strange man! You sure it's even him?

Terry: Yea it's him they sending a picture around through what's app of the body laying in the drive way outside his crib. They shoot this nigga in the head cold gangster style. I guess he got enemy's as well so they probably got tired of his bull shit and took care of him. I'm going to what's app you the picture and we talk when you guys come tomorrow. We'll come over for a drink.

Jovonnie: Yea my brother sure enough he said hanging up from Terry. His what's app went off and a picture can through and he said wow.

Blaze: What happened Baby is everything alright. Is Terry, Shawn, Chris and everyone else ok at home.

Jovonnie: Tracey is dead! They found him bleeding out in the front of his house. He got shot in the head as he said shockingly

Blaze: You sure I asked then he turned his iPhone screen around to show me the picture. It really was him and I didn't know wither to be happy or scared that someone else out there just a vicious. Who you think did it?

Jovonnie: I don't know but as long as he out our way. It is a little spooky though but we don't have no beef with no one so we good. I really wanted to do it myself though.

Blaze: Wow Tracey got killed!

We laid in that bed just thinking about Tracey. I was happy that he got what was coming to him but who killed him. I jus lay on Jo chest thinking about Tracey and Stacey. The room was pitch black Jo was sleep and I was still awake thinking. Finally I dropped sleep and woke u to Jo telling me to take a shower.

Blaze: What time is it anyway?

Jovonnie: Soon time for us to head to the airport so go take a shower and get dress. We going put the bags in the jeep.

Blaze: Everyone dressed already?

Jovonnie: Yea I just let you sleep until everyone got done. So we going check out, carry the jeep back to dollar then catch the shuttle back to the airport.

I hopped in the shower and then got dressed and pack up my carry on Nike back pack. I had on a black shit with dark green cargo long pants and some black Jordan's. I had on this gold chains I bought and my ears pierced with two nice diamonds. I was trying a new look as I checked the room and bathroom for anything we might've left. I went outside and Anthony came over with his bags

Anthony: I hope you fellas don't mind me hopping the plane with you guys today

Roc: Your friends not leaving today

Anthony: Naw they staying a few more days and you guys leaving me I have to tag along. I had to much fun with you guys for you to just leave me. Look at my bae he said pointing at Ian as they started blushing at each other

Ian: what's your stress nigga

Anthony: haven't had one ounce of stress since I've met you.

Roc: Smooth as we started laughing

Jovonnie: hey! Hey! I hate to interrupt but Blaze and I have one of the best gay relationships of all time

RJ: Ok Kanye!

Jovonnie: Hater he said as he laughed

Roc: you think this the VMAs! We just start laughing because it was so funny and we couldn't even get the bags in the jeep properly.