Blaze Chapter 31: Reading The Will

I was all alone just wanted to think about this shit and call the lawyer. I pulled out my phone I've had his number for years. My grand mother made sure I was str8 with allot of stuff. The phone started to ring and he picked up

Frank: Hello Frank Dean speaking

Blaze: Mr dean this is Blake calling your Delores grandson. I noticed my eighteen birthday is creeping up and I know I was suppose to collect some funds

Frank: Blaze she always called you. Wow you sound like man now but can you come in to my office there is a lot I want to discuss with you. I knew you'd would call sooner or later. We have a lot to discuss and I know you young so I got explain this to you. As soon as you can come to my office downtown I will talk to you.

Blaze: Can I come early in the morning as soon as you open. The day is already spent

Frank: Im going to make it a appointment in the books with my secretary. Please be here and I'm going to save this number.

Blaze: Ok thank you mr Dean I really appreciate it. I will be there at eight thirty sharp to be on time. I hanged up from Mr Frank and I just thought what is it he had to tell me from the will. This is something big Im sure. I just looked at the black TV screen watching Roc walk up on me.

Roc: Why you in here all alone Blay

Blaze: Blay? You never use to call me that.

Roc: I know it just slipped out but why you in here alone.

Blaze:Jo sent you didn't he

Roc: Naw I came to make sure you was ok. He told me you were upset and mad at him. You saw your punk ass brothers I should've been there.

Blaze: You should've been there for real. We were going to scoop them up but Jo throw nigga and he had to break his arm by the way he landed. He got me scared of him.

Roc: You don't be scared when he throw you up and give you that dick though.

Blaze: I just started laughing! I couldn't catch my breath then I said I ain't going to lie but the dick good.

Roc: Question right I know we practically brothers and of course you know I love women. Did you ever see me the way that you see Jovonnie

Blaze: You mean did I ever develop feelings for you and lust after you is what you trying to say.

Roc: Yea

Blaze: Yea I did I won't lie. I always had a crush on you and always wanted to take it there with you. I never tried you because I thought it was disrespectful to you and I didn't want ruin our friendship. Then again you seemed like a homophobe! Besides you my best friend I don't want lose that . As I said that he just looked ok not saying anything and it made me think do Roc have feelings for me. I pushed him in the chest then I said you ok Roc.

Roc: Nothing man but I just was curious but if I was gay, I don't think you could've handled a nigga like me.

Blaze: A nigga like you really I've known you since we were kids please.

Roc: You can't handle me blaze and you know you can't handle this dick as he grabbed it and laughed. I'm glad you in my life though. I love you man you my brother man and I don't like to see you down. Your family may be trying you but they know you got the power. By the way I was totally playing with gay talk.

Blaze: yea sure! I just was talking to the lawyer he wanted me to come in tomorrow. Since my birthday is in a few weeks he wanted to run the will by me I guess. I got to see what my family is so hang up on destroying me for.