Blaze Chapter 32:Well Deserved

When I woke up the next day I got ready for my meeting and I ain't going lie I was a bit nervous. Jovonnie made us breakfast and we sat to the table like a little family.They both were my support system right now because both were locked and ready to go.

Roc wanted to go get his drivers license so Jovonnie letting him drive his car for practice. We both have drivers permits so we going get it soon.When I got to his office we parked then went inside. I told the reciptisnt who I was so she sent me right in.

Frank Dean: Welcome Blaze! He looked at me from head to toe then he shakes Jo and Roc's hand. You guys please have a seat you need anything water, juice or wine.

Jovonnie: Naw we good we just came to bring our boy so he can see wasssup.

Frank Dean: I remember when I first saw you with your grand mother. You were so small now look at you. You have grown! He then started telling me how big I have gotten.

We got seated and he immediately went into his files. The first thing he took out was a letter. He gave it to me telling me my grams wanted me to read this before he read the will to me. I can always tell her writing because she love to write in cursive that's why I love it so.

The letter kicks off like this: my baby Blaze if you are reading this Im no longer with you. I wrote this letter so that someone can show you love and be truthful with you. I know your mother and father probably don't talk to you but I have to be honest. When I was alive they treated you so horrible and I couldn't just sit and watch. I had to take you away from them because you were such a good child. I rise you from a baby cause even then they use to beat you for no reason. My son treated you like crap for the simple fact that he found out that you aren't his biological son. Your mom cheated on him because he drunk bitch. He use to be so drunk he didn't know his dick from his ass. I wish I was there to watch you grew into the young man I know you will be. Although I'm not your biological grand mother I love you like your my son. You are my son and you have a good heart which is why I'm proving to you how much I love you.Everything I worked for I did it for you and don't think I don't know about you. I seen the way you looked at that roc boy, sips tea. If you are, just find someone who give you the world and it doesn't have to be money just someone that loves you for you.What I'm about to give you please don't let it change you be that humble young man I raised standing tall today. I love you Blaze and I hope one far day we will reunite again in heaven. By the way don't let the boys abuse that booty to much now throw some cock once in a while. After reading that I was laughing ,shocked and wet with tears. Most of all Im fucking angry but now it makes perfect sense why they treated me the way they did. He beat me everyday for the years and he isn't my real father. This nigga got me fucked up and I'm going to put a bullet in his skull. Who the hell is my real father?

Jovonnie: Blay you ok?

Blaze: I just have a bunch of emotions going through me right now Jo and I don't know which to act on right now.

Frank Dean: You ok to continue you?

Blaze: Yea I'm good lets just get this over with.

Frank Dean: Ok I'm not going to do this like a normal will reading. I don't got time for all of that then he laughed but il just let you know what's left too you. Your grand mother had a house, car, beach front property and insurance policy. She put everything in your name. You receive it all when you turn eighteen because there the legal adult age here. Now you won't be able to get this now but when your birthday everything will be yours. Keys to the house and car will be given and money signed over too you. The beach front property was sold so that added with the insurance adds up to 2.5 million dollars.

Blaze: Wait what! I didn't hear that!

Roc: He just said your a fucking millionaire! Omg!! Bro you a millionaire!! Show me the money what what! I got money in the bank shawty what you drank! I got money in the bank shawty what you drank.