Blaze Chapter 64: I Am You Big Brother

As I got back in the room to jump in the shower with Jo this person grabbed me pushing me up against the door. They kissed me putting there tongue in my mouth grabbing my ass and it was Roc. I got to scared and shocked I couldn't move. He pulled my pants down then turned me to the door. He was licking up my back and sucking my face

Blaze: Roc what are you doing

Roc: What I should've done a long time ago. I'm so sorry baby for letting you walk out my front door that night I should've followed you. I should've stopped you! I'm sorry but I love you and I've been in love with you for a very long time.

Blaze: Roc I'm with Jo you cant be doing this right now! stop bey! You are to late I'm in love with someone else

Roc: Tell me to stop again and I will as he started fingering my hole. He started to put his erect dick on my back. Roc started spitting at my hole as he put his huge raw dick against it. I moaned out saying Roc no! He said I love you and you love me. We were meant to be fuck Jo! I'm tired of pretending that I'm ok with you being with another man.

He started to push his dick inside me and I started moaning out loud telling him stop. The bathroom door opened as Jo was looking on. He said what the fuck is going on here. He came out the bathroom watch and Roc didn't stop.Jo then took his dick and stuffed it in my mouth.

Roc: Let's handle this ass big brother! You know he want us both so let's give him us both. Double the pleasure double the fun

Jovonnie: Yea let's little brother

Blaze: What the fuck! You knew he is your brother Roc

Roc: Before you did I just was waiting on the opportunity so we both can share this ass. As he slide all of him inside me I moaned out saying stop. He started pounding my ass and I was moaning out saying Roc no.

Jovonnie: Blaze Blaze baby! Wake up dam you know how long you been knocked out. I thought you were dead in here

Blaze: Sleep?

Jovonnie: Yea you been sleep for half of the day it's now twelve noon. After we came in from the beach you just laid in bed then drop sleep. I didn't want wake you cause you was looking so peaceful so I left you.

Blaze: I got to tell you about this fucked up dream I had.

Jovonnie: Where you was mosning and calling Roc name ! You were talking in your sleep I heard you. He looked at me so sad but u felt horrible that he heard me

Blaze: It was the both of you fucking me but Roc charged me when I was going the shower with you. In my dream he knew you were his brother and you both planed to pull train on me.

Jovonnie: Wow crazy dream! I think I'm losing you already though

Blaze: You are not I just had a dream that's was fucked up

Jovonnie: You see it as a dream but I see it as you being in love with two men.

Blaze: What Jo that's crazy! You know I love you and want be with you. I don't know why I'm dreaming about Roc

Jovonnie: Your in love with him that's why Blay.

Blaze:I can't believe we arguing over a dream I had.

Jovonnie: Maybe its my fault I should've left you so you two could've found your way together

Blaze: Let me tell you something! Stop talking shit in my head right now. Roc is laid up with bitches you think I want that for myself. Let's say he did like me it's only experimental it's not a real gay love like what we got. Why would I give up our brother bond for a sex fling when I get both from you. I don't know where that dream came from but I think it stemmed from the fact that I know he's your brother and you haven't told him anything. I'm in love with you Jo how much more do you need me to express it to you. I'm not leaving you for your baby brother so quit with that shit.