Blaze Chapter 24: Home Coming

Roc started macking instantly and she was just blushing.We we're there talking as this cute little kid ran round the back saying grammy grammy I'm back.

He ran too Terry's mom and she just hold him so tight kissing him. Then mark grabbed him kissing him too. They called him Kadian (KJ) as JB started getting excited saying his cousin was here.

JB: Where he at because he didn't tell me he was coming tonight. Mjay! As JB went round the front Mjay came out the back door saying I'm home but only for the weekend as he started laughing. Another dark guy walked behind him and he was super sexy. Jovonnie looked over to me then he told me come here. I went over by him just chilling then he started smiling.

Jovonnie: Blay why you looking so innocent over there. Like you shy or something. You ain't got to be this my family man. You better chill out

Blaze: I'm not shy I just got to get use to everyone

Jovonnie: Roc surely use he said looking at him macking on Tihanna. We started laughing just looking at him doing his thing. Mjay just was going round hugging everyone. When he saw Jovonnie he walked over by us chilling.

Mjay: Yo! My man what are you doing here I ain't seen you in so long! What rock you crawled out from its good to see you.Ive been so worried about you nigga

Jovonnie: It's good to see you too man. It's been a long as well but you grown up nice you is man now. You name man and a daddy! I've missed a lot (He looked at me then he said Blaze wassup what are you doing here. He pulled me by my hand as he hugged me. I will admit MJAY was my high school crush. Since he left I broke out of it and as I grow up I forgot about him. I use to just watch him play ball or just walk the hallway. I even tried to be his friend but I was to young then. That was back then I hope we could be could friends though.

Blaze: I didn't think you would remember me its been a minute since we last saw each other. After you left school I never saw you again.

Mjay: You know you was my little homie in school. Look at you though all man and shit taller then me. What you doing here though and how you got so grown.

Jovonnie:Him and Roc came with me.

Mjay: Jovonnie gave MJAY a wink letting him now that I was his boyfriend. Mjay ," Oh wow you family now. I didn't know you play".

Blaze: I didn't know you play either and I'm still shocked too. I glad you do though I feel like I'm not alone anymore. So where is your boyfriend?

As I said that this fine light skin brother walked up putting hand around Mjay. Mjay said ," this him here, meet JASON".

Jason: What's good fellas

Jovonnie: Everything good my brother so I hope you taking care my little bro man

Jason: he taking care of me to be honest. He got his shit together and I love that about him.I'm in love! Just glad that I have a chance to be with him , so I am grateful everyday.

Jovonnie: Thats wassup

It was cool to have Mjay at the party. We were all just drinking and they made me feel at home.I felt like I known everyone for years. Jovonnie didn't leave my side the entire night which was so dope. Chris came from in the house with KJ in his arms as he walked over to us. KJ seemed to really love Chris and it made me wonder how Jason feel. It was like no matter what KJ knows that Chris will always be around. When Chris put him down he went to Jason and started playing with him.Laughter and a lot of drinks made the night fly by quickly.

Jason: MJAY you want go home now cause KJ here knock out.

Me: My mom say she wanted him to sleep by her since he away with me she wanted to spend some time.