Chapter 78: Are You A Bastard?

Candy: Boy shut it you got a good thing, don't go trying to ruin it worrying about what others see or think when they look at you. You had a hard life enjoy your happiness, you deserve it. Now
pour me some more wine. Candy looked over to the left at a table then she said don't look now but there is your mother. Whoring bitch!

Blaze: I'm not surprised that she is here. She is does work for my father as his secretary and he tap it so she got privileges.

Candy: Wait! Paps was banging the sec as she started laughing I laughed with her. Player! Player! Player! Papa Rick give me some daps man you the man fucking two bitches at the same dam time

Rick: Well I do what I do when I can do it. We just started laughing as my mom spotted us at the table. I knew she wanted to connect with me like she said at my graduation but I don't know if I could still. I did promise Jovonnie I would try though so I won't be overly rude to her . She was actually looking really pretty in her black dress. Normally she would've been home taking that drunk shits fuck.

The ball started to get boring until they had various Bahamian artist started to perform. A bunch of Mps was coming to the table asking who I was as they glimpse me. They started saying speeches and they were thanking my father for his hard work in the community. They were thanking him for doing a job well done and being around the people. He probably the only one that is interested in the betterment of the people. They were praising him and then revealed a award that they wanted to honor him with. He went up and to talked for a second then he said he won't be long. He the looked at our table telling me and RJ to come up on the stage with him.

Blaze: Man I know this nigga isn't calling us up on the stage RJ in front of all these people

RJ: I telling you! Daddy why you doing this tonight man as RJ was looking ashamed looking down at the table.

Candy: The both of you carry your asses up there.

We got up and we walked up there feeling nervous . He just was smiling as they were clapping loudly. Candy shouting that's my boys like we were getting an award.

Rick: You see these two right here? These two are my life and the reason I live right now. My son RJ and my son Blaze: You see Blaze haven't been around but he's here now and I here to stay. Look at the them shy but this is why I work so hard. To be a great example for my sons and the simple fact that life starts at home. What you show and you teach your children is what they carry to the world. Men being a real father figure in there kids life will aid him into being more positive. You got to show them the positive that life can offer instead of introducing them to the hood. My son RJ about to go to Texas on a scholarship to play basketball. My son Blaze finished second in his class and is going off to attend college as well. Men you have to be there for your kids. This country betterment and future lies in the hands of your children. If you don't teach them now what will they have to teach there children. If you don't teach them now this country is doomed. I know I'm rambling but I'm passionate about his country. I'm passionate about my family and that aids me to be active man of parliament to the community.

He said thank you for the award and we hugged him as we took pictures. I knew I was looking good and a lot of girls in there were looking at RJ and I. People just started coming up to me asking who was my mother. It was sort of overwhelming as this one person believe to be local reporter started asking questions.

Girl: So where did you come from? This is the first time anyone have seen you before? Are you a bastard? I was shocked that someone would even say that so boldly in a place like this.

Blaze: wow you are bold and very rude!No comment! Who are you?

Girl: You really cute and I'm just trying to find out who this cute young man is. I mean your going to be locally famous now. Everyone going know your name and know who is your father. It's a gift and curse of being the kid of someone who's always in the public eye. Elections is around the corner and I'm sure he going win his seat again because he is wonderful man. That means you going be on a campaign trail with him!