Blaze Chapter 87: Be My Girlfriend

Balls hanging and as shaking I got my naked ass up out the bed. I then went to get the envelops to see. They were from the DNA lab. I just started laughing because my daddy took me seriously. He went get my brothers tested but why is it three envelops? I only have two brothers so why is there a third? Did he get RJ tested as well?

I opened the first one and it had my brother Cory name. These DNA test shows that he isn't the father of Cory

I then open the next envelope and it has my brother Brandon name on it. He wasn't the father of him either. I stalled a bit trying to figure out who this next envelop could be about. I gave blood while I was in the hospital but that was because the nurse told me since RJ lost some blood they were going give him blood but they needed a replacement for the the bank.

I opened it and it had my name on it. I read down where it had a percentage and I was 100% Rick's son. I looked at it smiling but I already knew that but I guess he didn't want a doubt in my mind. It was another paper in that envelope and it had my old birth certificate and a new one. Rick went and got the fathers name on my birth certificate to change.

I never felt so happy to be called myself his son . He really is a great father and it's a petty my mom kept me from knowing him all my life. I picked up my phone to try and call him but he wasn't picking up. I just thought he was probably was at the office or doing an event. I put on one ball pants then I went down stairs. Jovonnie and Roc was in there just eating up all the BBQ for breakfast.

Blaze: You niggas eating Ribs and macaroni for breakfast

Ric: You see all this meat left over so Jo and I started up the grill again to put some chicken on it. You want?

Blaze: Yea nigga I want! Fix me a plate

Roc: Your brothers had those girls moaning in those rooms down the hall last night.

Blaze: Good dick run in the family as we started to laugh

Roc: well I wouldn't know nothing about that. RJ up there was killing my girl friend too.

Blaze: My girl?

Roc: Yea me and Bentley cousin decided to give it a go lastnight.

Blaze: What! Congratulations nigga! Where she at now

Roc: She went home suppose to come back. She said she wasn't spending the night no more unless we were together. We had a huge argument! A really really big argument after you and Jo disappeared for like a good hour. Where the hell did you niggas went anyway

Jovonnie: little brother what you worrying about as he started to laugh. That all good man we just went to chill by ourselves for a little while. What's this about you having a girlfriend now

Roc: Here you go tripping as they started laughing at each other. I made her my girlfriend bro

Jovonnie: You better stop freaking yourself out. Go get you a boyfriend! you know you want put that dick in some ass. You my brother I know these things

Roc: Never I'm good man. That's you and Blaze thing , you two go on with that

RJ: I had some pussy last night

Roc: She let you hit

RJ: This me you know! I dropped my pants and she just suck my dick after I whip it out to show her how big it is. She then telł me while I was fucking it stop she couldn't take it.

Jovonnie: a You two better don't bring no baby in this house right now. Wear your rubbers!

RJ: Roc look at this dude trying to play daddy