𝟮𝟱. | 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦 & 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗘

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞

"Do you know how hot that makes you look?" my boyfriend whispers just seconds before we step onto the pitch. His fingers point at the white armband around my upper arm. I look down at it and a proud smile appears on my face which probably won't disappear for the next 90 minutes. Before we leave the tunnel, I feel his lips hesitantly brush mine, leaving me with a tingling feeling in my stomach and my cheeks slightly flushed. I catch him hurry towards the bench reserved for our substitutions as both teams finally enter the stadium and the fans scream and cheer even louder than before at the sight of us.

The game starts after the captain of the opposing team and I shook hands and take our positions. One last time I look at my arm with the band on it and with a chest full of pride and my supportive team behind me I'm ready to play. Ready to win.

After the game

I'm almost done changing when I make our Mats' voice on the little Tv hanging in our dressing room. While I put on my shoes I try to follow the interview he is giving but my German still is not as good as I would like it to be. But when I hear my name from the guy working for whatever streaming service showed today's game I'm pretty sure I know what they are talking about.

First Mats is asked what he thinks about me, a nineteen year old, being the captain of the team but only moments later the interviewer tries to steer the conversation in a different direction. A direction that every interview we've both given in the last few months has taken. I roll my eyes and I'm pretty sure the older one is doing the same thing at the moment. Can't there be one day when the press isn't trying to unravel our love life? I mean I get it. It might be really interesting and world-changing to some, but it is still nobody's business. Since me and Mats started dating we decided to keep it a secret, at least for now, and to not talk or post about it. Only the team, our closest friends and family members know about it, but somehow the rumours have gotten bigger and bigger with every day that passes.

I can see how Mats tries to end the interview by not answering any further questions and pretending to be in a hurry and a couple of seconds later he's vanished from the screen leaving the interviewer unsatisfied. And before I can pick up my training bag and jacket my boyfriend is already standing in the doorway of the changing room smiling at me. With big steps he marches towards me pulling me into his strong arms as soon as he reaches me.

"Your or my place tonight?" he asks, his lips teasingly tugging at mine while his big hands are pressing my body against his. I don't ask him about the interview because we would have the same conversation we had ever since the rumours started. We just silently agreed to not talk about it since all it ever did was ruin our moods. We are happy and that is all that matters. With my entire weight I let myself fall against his hard chest, still tired from tonight's game, letting him steady me before I answer him. And after we said goodbye to everybody and finally got out of the stadium we sit in Mat's car, my playlist silently playing in the background, on our way to my apartment.

"I'm so proud of you, you know?" Mats murmurs for probably the hundredth time today, but I could hear those words from him a hundred times more. His hands are all over my body while I am trying to get the key into the lock in order to enter my home. A breathy moan leaves my lips as the older one pushes me against the wall as soon as we step inside.

"I- I'm tired ..." is all I manage to say in between Mats' greedy kisses. I can feel my legs, still weak from the game, starting to tremble but only seconds later I am lifted up and carried towards my bedroom. Mats gently lays me onto the soft sheets climbing over me as soon as my heads hits the big pillow. His eyes are even darker than usual and full of lust and affection. Oh, how I love those eyes. And I love that I am the only one who gets to see them in this state. My thought are interrupted when my boyfriend starts caressing my neck working his way down my body.

"How about you stay captain for a little while longer? My captain. You would be in control of everything just like on the field today. You won't have to do anything except enjoy and relax. Just tell me what to do and I'll follow." With every word that leaves his beautiful mouth I am more turned on and it's moments like these that make me wonder how I got so lucky to call this man mine. "Unless you don't want to of course. If you want to sleep that's fi-" I cut Mats off by pulling his head up and pressing my lips onto his, his mouth slightly open which gives me the opportunity to enter my tongue. While I playfully fight him for the upper hand in this kiss I slide my hands under his shirt teasingly tracing his lower abs getting dangerously close to his most sensitive spots. Mats gently pushes my hands away from his body as a sign that I should not worry about his needs at the moment, causing my lips to lightly nestle against his in a shy smile.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." the older one whispers a couple of minutes later followed by deep groan vibrating against my hot skin. And with that I start enjoying a night with me in control suddenly not feeling that tired anymore.

-

1106

⎯ ❝ 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 '𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ❞ ⎯
kleiner surprise one shot
hoffe er gefällt euch

lieb die beiden so doll und als ich gesehen hab, dass es erst einen one shot mit den zwei von mir gibt, musste ich das schnell ändern
und mit Jude als Kapitän hat sich die Idee auch recht schnell gefunden

tut mir übrigens leid, dass in letzter Zeit so wenig kommt. ich kann euch versichern, dass ich alle Geschichten abschließen werden, es jedoch einfach ein bisschen dauern kann

bis bald

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙀𝙢 <3