𝟮𝟲. | 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦 & 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗘 (𝟮)

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞

Forced to open my eyes by the bright sun rays entering my room, I look down at my naked body, which is only partially covered by some thin sheets. A smile appears on my face at the sight of multiple dark spots plastered all over my skin, still being able to feel Mats' forcing lips on it. If today wasn't our day off I'd be mad at him for always having to make sure everyone is able so see I'm taken. But if I'm honest with myself, that possessive side of him is just another aspect I love. The feeling of being wanted, desired and of course loved by Mats is more than I could have ever asked for.

"I had no idea you are into that kind of stuff." I suddenly hear a hoarse voice whisper at my side. Only seconds later Mats plants a quick kiss on my cheek, his eyes still closed, before burying his face in my shoulder. I wrap one arm around his warm body, pressing my lips against his forehead in response.

"I'm into everything you do." I answer a couple of seconds later, stopping Mats from falling back asleep. While slowly sliding my hand into his thick dark hair and pulling his head up compelling him to meet my face I continue talking. "And I would love to return that favour. So if you're interested- ..." In a flash his lips are on mine, shutting me up and instantly transporting me back to where we ended last night.

Every time Mats' lips are on mine, he kisses me as if the world could end at any second now. Like he is starving and all he needs is my skin touching his, pouring all the love he has into the moment. Our moment. I cup his face as I open my mouth, letting our tongues touch and explore each other's mouth. A deep moan leaves my lips at the taste of Mats filling me, our bodies pressed together leaving no room. I wrap my legs around him and without breaking our kiss I turn us around, suddenly kneeling between Mats' legs, my hands against his hard chest to steady myself. For a second I pull away and run my thumb over the older ones already swollen dark red lips, while biting my own. The light from outside hits his body just right and I try to take in as much as possible, memorising every single inch of his body.

When our eyes meet again a smug grin appears on my face. "Fuck" I mumble, still not understanding how I get to call this breathtaking man in front of me mine. God am I lucky. I start tracing the places on Mats' body where he left marks on mine yesterday, causing him to close his eyes for a moment and let out a pleased hum making my body shiver at the sound of it.

"You look so hot between my legs, babe." my boyfriend says before licking his lips. The smile on my face just grows bigger and it doesn't stop growing when he continues to talk. "So you still want to be in control hm?"

"I know you like it." I answer. Again I press my lips onto his, not giving Mats the chance to say something back. Instead a chocked moan leaves his mouth entering mine, after I gently push him even deeper into the mattress by using my entire body weight. But he is not the only one making noises as our naked skin touches. I feel Mats' lips curl up in a smile against mine. He knows the control he has over my body and I know he loves knowing he's the only one that drives me this crazy. But by the way he tenses up and presses his palms into the sheets, I can tell how he tries to hold himself back in order to leave me the upper hand in this situation. Giving me the power. And if I wasn't already madly in love with Mats I would fall even harder for him in this moment. And maybe I am. Falling harder and deeper with every second I get to spend with this man because how could I not?

"Please." Mats breathes, rubbing his body impatiently against mine, reminding me it is his time being spoiled. His time being touched. "Say it." I respond, my lips hovering only millimetres over Mats', knowing he enjoys the teasing more than he would ever admit. "God
Jude ... you have no idea how much I want you right now." A moan escapes Mats' mouth interrupting himself. "Please just do ... do something. I- " And that's all I need, to close the small gap between our mouths passionately crushing my lips onto his, not needing to hear more.

...

"I love you so fucking much, you know?" the older one whispers with a shaky voice. His head is resting on my chest while I am stroking his left arm up and down, being able to feel his hot breath on my skin with every word he says. Again I kiss his forehead, knowing he will understand my gesture.

-

904

⎯ ❝ 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 '𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ❞ ⎯
mini sequel
eine Fortsetzung war eigentlich nicht geplant, aber ich lieb die beiden einfach so sehr zusammen
(hab es nicht nochmal geprüft, sollten also viele Fehlern drin sein tut es mir leid)

für fronkle_tople & planetneptun 🫶🏻

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙀𝙢 <3