Prologue

Okay, So, I know you are probably a little, well more than little, actually very mad at me, for ghosting wattpad for so long.
But, but, but, look who is back.
Sorry, a very big wala sorry and I know exactly how I am gonna make up this.
Yup, here it is- A new story on our Abhira.
Dig in peeps to know how I am going to present this story.
Let's buckle up our seat belts.
_________________________________________

Time heals everything, but time only gave her new wounds.
Was her fate really cursed? Was she this  unlucky?
The one she thought to her healer, now was far away from her or more like she distanced him, distanced him so that he doesn't have to bear the weight of her unfateful life.
But wasn't that on him to decide whether he wants the same or not?

He really thought he had found love in his life, but the same life did him dirty, the love- SHE, she moved miles away from him. Where was she? Will she ever return? Should he search for her? Or should he finally accept his life this way, the moved-on way?

Love the most beautiful feeling in the world, the most pure feeling. Can really love become impure because of someone else's corrupt mindset?

I welcome you on this ride with Abhira to find the real strengths of love, above all evil and more.
............................................................................
A/N-
I am back readers, this story's framework was living in my drafts and I think now its time to bring it to life.
Will uncover things step by step in the coming chapters.
Till then stay glued.
And, and, and! Drop your current thoughts in the comment box.
Love you all.