16. A month matters!

How challenging can her own luck be for her? She questioned it again and again before almost giving up on her high pace walk to a full run marathon as she walked in the corridors of the Birla hospital.

Reaching outside the conference room, she immediately barged in without waiting for all the people to exit.
"I need to talk to the authorities.", she bit out.

Everyone moved out leaving behind the Birlas and some other council member.
He looked at her, trying to figure out the worrying lines of her forehead but she refused to look at him even after her heart's pleading that it'll bring her an instant relief.

"Yes Aksh-- Akira, what is it?", Mahima Birla asked well aware of the concern.

"I can't work here.", came an instant reply.

"That's very unprofessional I must say. The contract has already been signed on your behalf by your agency and the NGO I collaborated with.", Mahima Birla sounded disappointed.

"I very well know this, but I can't be in Udaipur. Is there any other way, like can you take back the contract. The contract states a year tie-up and I can't be here for that long."

"Its not possible, try to understand Akira, we invested in hiring process, I myself selected you, I had no idea that you were only Akira. You'll be asked to pay the compensation and that will be hard for you.", Mahima stated clear facts.

Everyone was aware of Abhimanyu changed self when he was in Delhi and the way he was again back to being in his shell after coming back from there. Mahima Birla also noticed her nephew being genuinely happy from the past two days and it was very easy to find the reason behind, it ofcourse was the girl he was in love with insensibly.

She took upon herself to keep the reason close to him, she was practical about it more than emotional, a happy person works better, beneficial for the hospital altogether.
She found out every information about Akira and soon she found out the agency working with her for hiring.
The sharp mind made a tie up with a NGO from Delhi for a music therapist under some programme, the NGO she was associated with. And as expected the NGO got with the agency and accepted the contract on behalf of their most talented music therapist "Akira."

"Taiji there must be a way.", Abhimanyu tried to ease out her tension and she finally looked at him hopefully.

"Abhimanyu, I understand your friendship but think about the hospital also, finally after months of sorting applications we got the music therapist required by the hospital, it was an long, tiring and also expensive process.", Mahima just wanted to hit Abhimanyu with the paper weight for ruining her plan of making his life happening.

"Taiji, we can do one thing. How about we make an amendment in the contract, like 1 year can changed to 1 month and we can put it up as a spelling mistake or maybe let's hire her first for one month training period, later we can see."

"Yes ma'am, I'll be here for one month and then I'll only say that I can't take up further, in the meantime I'll take upon myself to find another music therapist for the hospital; you can test them, it'll be taken care by me. It won't have much effect on my resume also. Just please try to understand."

"Wow! This Madam very well knows how to run away from situations or more like work.", snickered Harshvardhan Birla.

"Sir! We are trying to find a common way out, a working solution, if you can't help then stay out with mouth shut.", he roared.

"Okay, Akira, if it works then let's go with it only.", Mahima sighed.
But took the challenge to get them close in this one month period itself.

"Thank you so much ma'am. I am really really grateful.", she said leaving, not before she passed a thankful smile to him and he returned it back.