23. The Nightmare

Likes are very less then usual, I get it though.
This story was left in the middle, and more or less People are done with the show.
Honestly, DKP should give a lesson to others of how to ruin their own show.
Ever since the Sirat track nothing had gone right but this new generation literally had the potential.

Every track was left like that, so many actors left the show in the middle because their characters never got any story, nothing at all.

Abhimanyu and Harshvardhan's story could have been developed but they erased him like he never existed, he died or what?
His son faced biggest havocs of his life but the father was no where to be seen.

Atleast give some damn wrap to the characters of your own show, they brought in Surekha out of no where but snapped out an important character of the main lead's father.
Like seriously?

I need to know what the team is smoking coz they had The Harshad Chopda and the most amazing chemistry of Harshali, literally these two were the top couple ever since they were introduced and now we can't even see Abhira as a couple anymore, honestly I just can't.

Some people texted me that Abhinav is dead and we will get back Abhira now.
But will we?
The og Abhira vibes are gone forever, especially after the love Akshara had for Abhinav, it will be so vile and bottom line absurd if she'll fall back in love with Abhimanyu.
The thought in real life case scenario makes me sick.

I am still a Abhira fan, but my Abhira are the og ones, the 1.0 ones and my favourite Akshara somewhere was 2.0 one, the one who was somewhere giving back to the people, I was finally seeing some character development in her, out of the Aarohi Jaap, the determination and confidence of getting back her career.

And then boom, she was back to square one, making the worst of decisions and learning nothing from her mistakes.
A girl whose trust was butchered by the people she loved most and knew most of her life, trusted a complete stranger from roadside with her and her child's life.

Moreover, career? Who needs that, she'll make jam and aloo paranthas and will be completely dependent on a person who was hardly making his ends meet.
Will take a 360 flip in her career, she was into therapy right? So not a singing career then maybe a teacher or psychology professor after maybe doing a 2 year masters in that field.
But, nope, nope, let's make her pursue law, a three year course and make her study that for more than six years, yeah I smell a very progressive story there. (Pun intended)

I'll point out so many things that this list would never even end.

Lets just get back with the story.

_________________________________________

Trigger warning- The chapter contains mention of sexual abuse and sensitive topics like murder.

**

The next thing Akshara knew was that she was pushed back towards a wall and now caged by Kunal.