30. Let me Love you.

Disclaimer- This chapter mentions sexually mature scenes.
_________________________________________

It had been almost three months since Abhimanyu and Akshara were dating each other.
And this phase of their were the most blissful moments.

Abhimanyu came back to his cabin around 7 o'clock in the evening, waiting to meet the owner of all his thoughts.
Only, to find it empty and his mood already became sour, until his eyes fell on the note left by her.

"Don't make the saddu face, you chidku.
I had some plans, that's why I left early.
Important part.
Tomorrow you have a taken leave, I have my day off, so I have planned a date.
Be present at 4 in the morning at the sunrise park.
See ya."

An automatic smile broke on his face, reading that note.
Everyone knew how whipped they were both for each other.
_________________________________________

At 3:48, he reached the park and parked his bike outside.

He moved inside only to find her standing at one top waiting for him.
He reached her and turned her around in his arms, pecking her lips.
"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, bubs.", as she snaked her arms around his neck.
"You look quite handsome today.", she commented.

"Have a date.
And my date, my ladylove looks fantastic always.", he flirted back and she giggled.

"Abhi, look, the sun is about to rise.", she pointed towards the rising sky.

"Yes and it looks beautiful.", he got busy admiring the sunrise.
"Akshu, look the colours look beautiful.", only to not find her standing next to him and turned around to look for her.
The expression on his face was worth millions.

Akshara was down on her one knee with a beads bracelet in her hand, crafted the word 'Forever' together.

"Abhi, complete one year ago you brought me here after I ran like a maniac from the incidents of that day, you saved me that day.

That day when we were here, the sun was setting down, little did I know the night will be that long.

But today as I witness this sun rise with you, I want to witness all my sun rises with you for my entire lifetime.

Will you too want to be a part of all my, sunrise and sunsets, day and night, witness stars and moons, autumn and winters, summer and springs.
Will you Marry me Abhi?"

Abhimanyu got on his knees before pulling her into a tight hug as happy tears flowed from his eyes.
"Yes Akshu, yes, a zillion times Yes.
Yes in every world and every universe."

Pulling back they both met each other in the middle of a kiss.
And Akshara made him wear that bracelet, she made with her own hands.
_________________________________________

They drove to the flat Akshara who used to live earlier, all smiling and holding hands.

She said she has made the arrangements of their date there.

They would kiss each other so many times that it would be an impossible task to keep a count.
Akshara noticed how Abhimanyu was a little scared to take things forward, infact most of time she used to initiate even their kisses and then he used to take the lead.

Today she had plans to make his fears vanish.
Truth to be told, she wanted to erase all the bad memories and replace them with the new memories she'll create with Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu settled on the couch.
"So, what's the plan for toda--", before he could complete Akshara sat on his lap.

"Kiss me.", she said boldly.