26. You Talk, I listen.

Even after the Goenkas constantly persuaded Akshara to come with them, she straight refused.
Adding that, Akshara was a fool to come back but Akira would never cross the threshold of that Villa.

Accepting their defeat they decided to leave her rather than adding more to her pain.

Akira just wanted to go home at this point, handling enough of today.
Although, Nishtha was adamant of not leaving her at any cost, she just kept hugging her telling her to not leave her alone, she is scared and needs her.

Nishtha knew, no one deserves to be alone at this point of time in their life.
After what Akira did for her, she owed her this.
More or less, she was even concerned about her brother.
The entire house knew his love for Akshara and she knows that he too won't want her to be alone right now and won't have much rights to stop her and let her be with him.

Not wanting Nishtha to suffer anymore, she agreed to come along, thinking once she drops her home and sleep would take over then she'll leave.
_________________________________________

The drive to Birla Mansion was dead silent to say the least, yet it was somewhat comforting rather than disturbing.

Neil drove as Shefhali sat on the front seat with Akira, Nishtha and Abhimanyu on the back seat.

The next car was drove by Parth with Mahima, Anand, Harshvardhan and Manjari in that vehicle.

Nishtha slept while keeping her head on Akira's shoulder and one hand wrapped around her brother's arm, sitting in between them.

Akira slowly patted her head in a comforting manner being lost somewhere constantly looking outside the window.
Meanwhile, Abhimanyu kept his eyes running between the two ladies of his life who mattered so much to him, fearing even if he'll blink for a second and they'll get hurt by someone.
_________________________________________

Reaching home, they all settled down on the couches of living room.
Nishtha was still not ready to budge, keeping her head on Akira's lap she lied down.

Akira hummed her to sleep and taking the cue she slowly kept her head on the pillow, trying to leave.
"No, no, no, please don't leave di.
He'll get me if you'll leave.", Nishtha jumped.

"Nishtha.
Nothing will happen, you are surrounded by your family, everyone is here, no one will hurt you. I have go home kiddo. I can't stay here--"

"Just stay Akira.", Mahima Birla interrupted.
"Look at the time, we can't let you go at this time alone. After what you did for my daughter, I owe this to you.
Moreover, my daughter still needs you, please, I insist."

"Ma'am Nishtha will be fine, you all are here, also maybe Neil can drop me home."

Abhimanyu had enough of this, she didn't wanted to stay but he can't let her go.
"Just stay Akshu, please.", he spoke in between.

Akira looked at him, those eyes held something, infact they held alot, fear, hurt, pleas, desperation and she couldn't just say no to those helpless eyes.

"Okay.", she said in a small voice and he felt relieved.

"Shefhali get her one of your night co-ords.", Manjari said sweetly while patting Akira on head.
_________________________________________

Tucking Nishtha in bed and changing the clothes, she sat on bed next to the now finally sleeping Nishtha.

Her eyes fell on Abhimanyu's blazer.
Grabbing it she finally got the reason to go to him, she just wanted to meet him.

Restlessness got the best of Abhimanyu, he just wanted to see her, to calm down his heart that she was alright.

He was about to knock on the door of  his little sister's room when the door flew opened and infront stood the one girl he can keep looking for the rest of lives.