Announcement

Guess who decided to make a comeback.
Yeah, me!
Am I late?
Probably a lot.
Do I still watch the show?
No, of course not.

The Abhira with whom I fell in love is nowhere to be in the show, they are completely different characters for me now.

The thing is I don't even bother to rant now, it doesn't affect me anymore.

After months of hoping for a better storyline, I lost all hope some 2 to 3 months back.

I haven't watched the show since January and neither was active on Wattpad.

Just around 15 days back I again logged in to my account and the messages, comments and announcement page was filled with requests to complete this story.

I contemplated for days but finally realized I needed to finish this book as an author.

This book my mine as I would say the least number of likes, I think probably because a lot of people walked out of this story after getting confused in the first chapter itself, as they thought I have made Abhimanyu and Aarohi a couple, no they are not, I made it clear a number of times.

The thing is I had this story perfectly lined in my mind and not a lot as a draft, it's going to take extra effort to again visualize the complete story, I am trying and hopefully, the outcome will be there.

I can't promise how frequent the updates will be, they will be there I just know that for now.

Another major factor is going to be the people's interest in this story.

The fandom has decreased and we all know that, so the response will be a big factor in my decision.

At last, I just want to thank the readers who still message and read the story and left comments to let me know that people still await this story.

Will meet you again with the update.
Peace out.