ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"Hey girl what do you say about joining us?"man 1 asks and you ignore them which pissed them off
"Don't you roll eyes you bitch"man 2 yells

The first man attempted to slap you as you grabbed his fist in a hand then punched him right on his face with your other hand and he dropped his bottle.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands"You said throwing the last bit of your cigarette and you picked up the broken glass bottle to threaten them.

"What are you gonna do kill us? Ohhh I am scared"man 2 says as the two of them laughed
"Don't try me i mean it"You said

They just looked at each other and started laughing. You signed before gripping the broken botten in your hand as it cut through your palm and started bleeding.

"You still wanna try me?"You said with a smirk
"Let's leave, she is not in her right mind"man 2 says
"Yeah"man 1 replies and you sigh out of relief.

You three the bottle away and walked up to your motorcycles and started going on your way untill you were met with one of the boys earlier.

"Why are you still out here?"he asked
"What are you still doing here?"You ask trying to hide your bleeding palm.

"I was just checking up on you since you were alone"he says
"Well i am doing fine as you can see"you said

You forgot not to use your hand when talking but you did now exposing your bleeding hand. He held onto your wrist looking at your hand as you scratch the back of your neck.

"Let's go to the store"He says
"It's closed"You replied
"Yeah but since you have the keys and everything you can still go in"He said

You both went to the convenience store of course along with your motorcycle since it wasn't that far from Soo Ae and Raym's house.

You didn't want him to treat you because you will have to take off your sleeves up and would see what you have been hiding all this time.

He raised your sleeves up just above your waist as he slowly treated your hand and you bite your bottom lip to hold back your hisses and winces.

Eunhyeok then wrapped your palm perfectly fine as you looked at your hand then at him, you realized now that he was really close to your face.

"He is so pretty"You thought

*THUMP THUMP*

You two were so close that a small push and the two of you would be kissing right now. Eunhyeok's eyes widened at realization as you two backed away.

"We should probably go home before it's late"You said hoping to break the tension or whatever was going on as he stood up.

He helped you close since your right hand was in pain. You thanked him once again only this time you asked what his name was.

"Eunhyeok"Eunhyeok said
"Well my name is Y/n"You said

"You have to take me home before it's too late we got school tomorrow and I am not a morning person"You groaned at the thought as he chuckled silently.

Eunhyeok followes your instructions and takes you to your apartment. You thank him as you go to your garage and leave your motorcycle in.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

You wake up two hours before school even starts. Why? Well to get ready, to take a shower and clean your apartment. You get out of your house after one hour and check if your motorcycle needed anything.

You then set off and ride to school you weren't allowed to that's why you parked behind the school in the right place.

You were listening to your favorite song as you walked to your locker in classroom. You brought out your books and sat down at the back.

Soo Ae sat three tables away at the front and Eunhyeok next to you. Soo Ae was worried when she saw your hand but you assured her that it was your fault not hers.

"It's nice to see you again Y/n"Your teacher says as you smile forcefully.
"Yeah I'm back, I hope there aren't so many assignments"You said

Oh you jinxed it, you were sitting in the class stressed out about what had been taught during your absence and everything.

"Y/n before you leave make sure to take all students notebooks and bring them to teacher's office when you are done"Your teacher says as you nod

"Y/n here are the notes of what we had before, I thought you might need it"Soo Ae said
"You are a life saver, thank you Soo Ae"You said as she smiles.

You were wrote down notes of what you have gathered of Soo Ae's notes in almost 20 minutes. You wanted to be done immediately and leave this classroom to smoke.

When you finished you called Eunhyeok but he didn't hear at all. So you tapped on Eunhyeok's shoulder to ask if he was done with notebook.

He looked a bit pissed since he was listening to music but upon seeing you he just looked at you as you waved your hand in front of  him.

"A minute"Eunhyeok says as he write few stuff then hands it to you and you thank him before leaving the class.

He thought you were an odd person but the whole school has a rumor of you being the person on the news after all what you forgot was that you were wearing the school's uniform on the news.

"Shit"You cursed

You kicked off some bottles when you heard about the rumors. You lit up your cigarette and start smoking when someone, no a group of boys saw you.

The group were bullies that's why they were hiding where no one would come by. The abandoned stairway is where most students get bullied since the rooftop was locked.

"What are you looking at?"You ask
"This is our secret place, you can go smoke somewhere else"a boy says

"I am not going anywhere darling so you can either join me or walk away"You said blowing at his face as he holds his nose.

"Well?"You add looking at him

You can see the boy you were speaking to Turing red  as he gripped your wrist harshly and painfully but it didn't hurt. He was of a bigger size than you but he was all talk and no bark.

"Let go off my hand"You said as you grabbed his wrist clutching hard as he winced in pain letting go of your wrist.

"I don't care of whatever you three have to do here, i am here to smoke and leave"You said as you stepped on the last bit of cigarette.

"You bitch"The boy said as he punches you across the face bruising your lips and cheek in process.It was almost as the slaps of someone you once loathed.