ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅs

You wake up just on time as you walk to the bathroom and get ready for school. You were freshened up and felt a bit better than last night.

You fixed your bed and went to the kitchen where you found Eunhyeok in your apron setting some plates on the table and you took a seat.

"I made you some chicken soup to have"Eunhyeok says as you smile grateful to have someone that cared for you.

"Thank you"You say

Eunhyeok is struck by you but then shakes his head as he sits next to you this time which you found it surprising. He touches your forehead to check on you.

"Are you sure you can go to school?"Eunhyeok asks
"Yeah"You replied
"Let me walk you to school today"Eunhyeok says

"You still have to make up to me for not hanging out with me yesterday"You said pointing hands at him
"If I am not busy"Eunhyeok says.

You two were walking to school when you almost sneezed and Eunhyeok lended you some tissue as you thanked him once again

"Honestly what would I do without you?"You said with your nose turning red.
"We will be late"Eunhyeok said

"Cute"Eunhyeok thought

You had sat down alone once again since Eunhyeok and Su Ae had to stay back for more lessons. You hated sitting alone with people looking at you.

You wore earphones in hopes of just forgetting about everything with your playlist. You were about to start eating when someone sat down in front of you.

"Hey Y/n"Raim says
"You!"You and one of the boy said unison
"Don't start you two"Dohwa says

"You have met Y/n?"Raym asks
"Yeah, twice in which she and Yonggu always fight"Dohwa says as he and Raym look at you two.

You and Yonggu were arm wrestling but Yonggu was struggling at pin you over before you slammed his hand onto the table winning.

"You are no fun"You said
"You cheated didn't you"Yonggu says
"Oh please? don't embarres yourself further than you already have"You said

"Wanna arm wrestle and show me what the "oh mighty Beak Dohwa" is all about"You said
"I don't like to waste my time on such trivia thing"Dohwa said

"You sure you aren't just running away from me?"You said as Dohwa glares at you.
"You said it so don't regret it"Dohwa said
"We will talk about that after we find out who wins, Yonggu be the coach"You said

You raised up your sleeves and so did Dohwa as the people in the cafeteria started gathering at your desk to watch.

"Ready. Set. Go!"Yonggu said

Throughout wrestling with Dohwa, you find that it's hard to slam his hand on the table but it was also the same for Dohwa.

He wasn't able to slam your hand on the table and finally before he knew, you slammed his hand on the table winning.

"Yes!"You jump up
"You are the goat"Yonggu says saluting at you

The crowd start repeating your name as you find yourself smiling at the cheering. Dohwa who was processing at the fact that he just lost to a female.

He looked at his hand than at you whom was smiling at your new fans who wanted to arm wrestle you. He found himself smiling as his lips turn upward and Raym saw it.

She wasn't pleasant with the reaction as she looked at Dohwa. He understood her signal as they both walked away.

Finally Eunhyeok and Soo Ae join you at the table and you tell your new fans to leave you alone with them. Soo Ae and her friend start teasing you for having admirers.

"Oh please"You said

Eunhyeok sat down next to you as he handed you your (fav milk flavor) and you smiled upon seeing it. Eunhyeok then got closer in attempt to whisper to you.

"Would you like to go to the movies"Eunhyeok ask
"Are you finally making up for ditching me last time?"You said

"Yeah, sorry about that"Eunhyeok says
"Apology accepted"You said

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

You wanted to look pretty good for this date with Eunhyeok but it all went wrong by you having to climb a tree to catch a cat and ripped your dress.

Your hair was a mess, you had also new cuts on your legs from climbing earlier. You decided to just text Eunhyeok about the situation.

You
Change of plan, Meet me at the playground
nearby my house

Pretty Boy
*thumps up emoji*

You sat by the bench with your messed up look. Eunhyeok starts bursting into laughter as you cross your arms.

"You have no idea what just happened"You said as you started telling him how things went from perfect to your state at the moment.

"I have such a bad luck"You said
"I can see that"Eunhyeok chuckles
"Oh stop it it's not that funny"You said

As you hit him on his shoulder as he gets away from you and you chase him around the playground. You two sat down on the swing as you hand him a can of soft drink.

"What do you think about love?"Eunhyeok asked
"Love?"You said
"Yeah, I don't understand or believe in love"Eunhyeok said

"From what i think, love can beautiful and also painful but I know for a fact it's something worth feeling"You said
"Why did you think so?"Eunhyeok ask

"I may have not been brought up with love but I remember the days when my family were happy and that was when my parents loved each others"You said.

You looked at him and caught him looking at you with a weird gaze. You weren't expecting him to keep looking at you, his eyes gazed into yours before looking down on your lips.

"it's getting late"You said
"Let me walk you home"Eunhyeok said

You and Eunhyeok walked beside each others and your hands almost touched each others before you took the first step and held his hand.

"My hands are cold"You said

Eunhyeok didn't reply neither did he let go off your hand. You two made it to your house in silence as you waved at him before turning your back at him.

You rushed to your apartment as your heart was beating so fast in your chest. That was your first time holding someone's hand.

"Aaaaaah i am going crazy"You thought

Eunhyeok on the other side felt as you were slowly and slowly getting into his mind. He would just think of you and sometimes he is reminded by you.

"She is just my friend"Eunhyeok said
"He is just my friend"You said

AUTHOR: I BET YOU WERENT EXPECTING THIS STEP BACK HUH? This is Dohwa's step forward as Eunhyeok steps back.