sʟᴏᴡʟʏ

You realized you still had your name tag on your shirt as you threw it, breaking it before throwing it in the trash.

"Why did you let them speak to you like that?"You ask crossing your arms
"I needed the money"Dohwa said
"You can get money from anywhere else but that place"You said

"I can't, they are the only who haven't fired me for awhile"Dohwa said as you looked at him
"And they had the nerves to disrespect you like that even the girl"You said

"I am going to get fired because of you"Dohwa said looking at you.
"It's okay, you can find a job somewhere else"You said

"And until then what? You think I got money like you? I don't have parents watching over me like you or others"Dohwa yells

You knew he didn't know you were an orphan so you didn't want to yell at him but you couldn't ignore the fact that you were hurt by the reminder.

"Just call this number and he will hire you if you mention my name"You said before walking away from him.

* * * * * * * * *

You hadn't been on a good mood ever since your conversation with Dohwa. You had been very gloomy and your period just had to start out of nowhere as well.

You shared class with Dohwa and his seat was next to you due to the seating plan that the teacher had come up with.

"Why did we have to share same seats as well?"You thought as you looked away. You raised your arm to ask for a permission to go to the bathroom

"You had your chance before, we are currently going through an important part of the lesson"the teacher says.

"I need to go to the bathroom i might be on my period"You thought panicking internally.
"Sir, can i go to the bathroom"Raim asks

"What's wrong with you kids?"The teacher said
"Y/n you can go first"the teacher said

You stood up immediately walking slowly closing the door behind you then quickly to the bathroom as soon you were out of your classroom.

Eunhyeok was walking through the hallway, he saw you slowly walking out of your classroom. He was going to greet you when you went the opposite way running.

THE BATHROOM

You sat there when you realized that you didn't have any pad or tampon on you plus the period cramps were getting you.

"What do i do?"You thought

A pad and a packet of tampon was slid from under the door. You thanked the god and prayed for that person to be blessed for eternity.

You got out of the bathroom walking around in pain as you went to grab your stuff and went to your next class with Soo Ae and Eunhyeok.

"Y/n"Dohwa calls as you look at him for a split second then walked away. You closed the door behind you before slowly sitting down.

Throughout the whole session you had your head on your table. You couldn't do anything at all due to back pain, cramps and fatigue.

"I hate period"You mumbled under your breath

Eunhyeok and Soo Ae could feel your gloomy and moody aura from behind them as they seated right in front of you.

"Are you okay?"They asked
"Do I look okay to y'all?"You asked

"Here, i got you some snacks"Soo Ae sais
"I got some hot pack"Eunhyeok said
"You guys are life savers"You said hugging them

+5 Love
+5 Love
+3 Jealousy

You let go of them to find them scratching the back of their neck flustered looking away from you. You lightly chuckled before eating chocolates.

Dohwa stops Soo Ae from walking as she goes the other way he follows blocking her way until Soo Ae got frustrated.

"What do you want?"Soo Ae asks
"Y/n"Dohwa replied
"What about Y/n? Did you steal something of hers?"Soo Ae asks

"No, it's just she has been ignoring me for days"Dohwa says as Soo Ae studies how he seemed regretful

"What happened the last time y'all spoke?"Soo Ae asks as they sat down together and Dohwa told her about the incident at the restaurant.
"Wow that's Y/n for you"Soo Ae smiles

"That's not the point"Dohwa says
"Well, you kind of hit a nerve"Soo Ae said
"What?"Dohwa asks

"Do you know about the rumor of the student who took a break due to her family"Soo Ae said
"What about her?"Dohwa asks
"That's Y/n"Soo Ae said as she looked at Dohwa.

"I didn't mean what I said I didn't know"Dohwa says
"That's why she has been ignoring you instead of beating your ass up and leaving you"Soo Ae said

Soo Ae slaps his shoulder as Dohwa backs away from her she tells him to go apologize to Y/n immediately or he won't see another day.

* * * * * * * * *

"I will do it"Soo Ae yells as you look at her and raised your arm knowing how she had no knowledge in even reading music sheets.

"She meant that I will do it"You said
"Yeah"Soo Ae nervously says.

Eunhyeok took you and Soo Ae to an old art room before looking at you both with a music sheet in his hand questioning.

"Do you really know how to play the piano?"Eunhyeok asks
"Um"Soo Ae looked away
"I do" You said as they looked at you.
"Show me"Eunhyeok says

You walked to the piano that was in the corner, you took a seat before snatching the music sheet and playing "Für Elise" in A minor.

You had been playing the notes when someone joined in to play along with you. It was Dohwa. You don't even know how he hit here without you all noticing.

As much you wanted to just stop playing the piano you continued along with him until you finished the song. You looked at Dohwa who grabbed your hand.

"Can we talk?"Dohwa asks

* * * * * * * *

"Did you bring me the pads and tampon?"You asked
"No, i wasn't allowed to leave the class"Raim replied
"Who could it have been"You mumbled

"It might be Dohwa he left the class and came back after you went to the bathroom"A classmate says as you looked at his seat it was empty.

AUTHOR: i was at supposed to uploaded a new chapter but here we go.