ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs

Dohwa somehow reached high level of boldness as he dragged you around the whole school while holding your hand until you two were outside.

"What?"You ask crossing your arms
"I know we didn't end our conversation in a good night least time we saw each other"Dohwa says
"You got that one right"You mumbled

"I shouldn't have been mad at you when you were looking out for me"Dohwa says.

"I shouldn't have also done what I did without thinking about it first, it's just I couldn't handle watching them talk over you like that"You said

"Do you know how annoying it was to not beat their ass up"You said as Dohwa and you look at each other before laughing only for you to groan in pain.
"I shouldn't have laughed"You mumbled

"Here"Dohwa says handing you bar of chocolate as you smiled at him before taking it from him. You loved chocolates after all.

"Let's go back before people start making rumors about us and that is not good for your future"You said a Shou two walked inside.

"I don't really mind that"Dohwa thought as he looks at you whom was enjoying the chocolate carefully and was in daze.

"You got the job?"You asked
"Yeah"Dohwa says
"It's much better there plus its near my house so you can come see anytime you want"You said

You all went back to your classes when Soo Ar came up to your seat and sat down next to you with some milk chocolate for you.

"Did he apologize to you?"Soo Ae whispers while the boys looked at each others.
"Who?"You asked
"Dohwa?! Who else?"Soo Ae said
"Yeah"You replies

"You are no more in a bad more are you?"Soo Ae asked
"Thank to you, I'm not"You said
"Oh, really?"Soo Ae replied flustered as she went back to her seat.

AT NIGHT

Soo Ae called you and she seemed pretty upset about something. Even through your period you left your bed to see Soo Ae.

You found her crying in the playground as you walked up to her. You hugged her as her arms wrapped around you.

"Minwoo said he never saw me as a woman"Soo Ae said as she explained what has happened.
"What kind of person wants to kiss someone like me? Maybe a dude that's obsessed with girl's lips"Soo Ae said

"Does it have to be a dude?"You ask now looking at her as she looks at you sniffing.
"I mean"Soo Ae stops as she looks back at you
"I wouldn't mind kissing you"You said as you caressed her face with one hand

Soo Ae's heart béates in her chest as your hands caressed her cheek and the distance between of you became small.

It wasn't long before your lips were pressed on hers, Soo Ae and you didn't stop the other until you had stopped.

"Why?"Soo Ae stutters
"You don't like it?"You ask a
"No, no that's not what i meant"Soo Ae says
"So you liked it?"You smiles as Soo Ae gave up on saying anything.

"Yah, you two"
"Eunhyeok"You said waving at him
"Why do you come now"Soo Ae pouts

Eunhyeok arrived at the playground to find you and Soo Ae hugging he was gonna walk towards you two but he wasn't well with comforting people so he waited.

His eyes widened upon the scene in front of him two of same gender were kissing and it seemed legit. Since when did you and Soo Ae become more than just friends.

* * * * * * * *

The next day Soo Ae decided to sneak out of the school to get you something to snack on but what she didn't know is that you have also left to get some snacks.

It was only when you came back that you ran into her and started laughing about situation before the whole thing going awkward upon remembering what has happened last night.

It's was unfortunate that you got caught along with Eunhyeok. You had made up a lie on how you have passed out and that Eunhyeok woke you up.

"You can take her to the nurse's room"Teacher said
"Yes sir"Eunhyeok replied as Eunhyeok carried you to the nurse's room.

The nurse wasn't around the room as Eunhyeok walked to one of the bed and placed you there only for him to trip on something falling onto you.

Your faces were few inches away and Eunhyeok relieved he scene from last night as he looked at your lips then at your eyes.

"I like your eyes"You uttered immediately shutting your mouth after that as Eunhyeok chuckled to himself as he tucks strand of your behind your ear.

The two of you just looked at each other's eyes in silence as Eunhyeok's eyebrows furrowed before wiping your lip with his thumps.

*THUMP PUMP*

Your heart skipped a beat as Eunhyeok repeatedly did that as if to wipe someone kiss off your lips. You didn't see the next thing coming when his lips pressed against yours.

You both stop as you look away from him flustered looking back at him then somewhere else only for Eunhyeok to instantly closes the curtain:

"Imma call the nurse"He said as he left and you pressed a hand on your chest where you could feel your heart beating in there frantically.

"Oh god"You thought thinking of everything that had happened around you these days.
"Does this make me a whore?"You mumbled questioning yourself before screaming into the pillow nearby you.

+ 50 Love

"My heart raced more than the usual"You groaned tiredly when someone opened the curtain and you fell off the bed due to being startled.

It was the unknown man in his own flesh, he was dressed up in the nurse's uniform but you don't believe that he works here.

"It's been awhile huh?"He says
"What the fuck are you doing here?"You ask