ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ

"Didn't i say not to see you again?"You said
"Oh I don't have time for this"Blond boy says
"You were the one who stopped us before we were done"You said

"Y/n you know him"Soo Ae asks
"I don't know them but we have met before"You said

"Are you here to settle down once and for all"You ask
"Yeah hoe"The guy said

You immediately punched him as he fell flat on the floor knocked out by that. You gasped when you realized he wasn't moving.

"Oh shit"You said

You checked his pulse and he seemed to be breathing just fine. You dusted yourself and walked to the door.

"Tell him to never hit a female in his life again"You said as you looked at the blondie one last time
"So you are the Dohwa?"You said looking him up and down.

"Well you are pretty but that's all, let's go Soo Ae"You scuffed

That irked Dohwa very well. He got really mad but he won't try to fight you after all you knocked someone with only one punch.

"That girl"Dohwa thought

"You are so cool"Soo Ae said
"Please stop you are making me blush"You said
"How are we gonna share umbrellas when we go different ways?"Soo Ae asked

"You can take mine, i am nearby the store so i can buy myself one on my way"You replied Soo Ae agreed knowing you wouldn't take no for an answer

You knew you could get sick walking without an umbrella but you enjoyed having the rain drop on you that is until it suddenly became fast.

"I gotta run"You thought

While on it you saw your favorite milk flavour and you got tempted to buy it even through this crisis. You crouched down to get it from the machine as You stood up, you realized it wasn't raining.

"What the hell?"You murmured as you look up and see Eunhyeok with an umbrella over you two.
"Didn't he leave with that blondie ass bitch"You thought

*SPLASH*

You felt water being splashed all over you because of a car that was passing by and drove over a puddle of water splashing all over you and Eunhyeok.

"That was cold as fuck"You thought

"What's the point of using umbrella now if we are already wet"You said as you pushed it away from yourself.

"So you don't get cold"Eunhyeok said as you shrug
"You can come to my house to change"You said.

Eunhyeok almost went red with the thought that it was gonna be only you two at your apartment this time.

Since he was already at your apartment yesterday he knew his way around and made his way to your old room while you took a shower.

You left the room to go to the general room to get some cream for your scars with only a towel wrapped around your naked body.

You went inside the bathroom and opened the mirror cardboard and found the cream there. You left the bathroom as you were your way the door nearby the bathroom opened. It was Eunhyeok.

You gulped as you nervously waved and made your way to your room in a hurry. Eunhyeok saw your cleavage and back not that you would cover them if you were on a date. (You would)

You slowly put the cream on your scars it didn't hurt anymore since it's been few months but it was still there. The cream is to make them fade away.

You lay on the bed as you were struck with a bad headache and dizziness. You are tired very tired but you stand up and make your way to the kitchen.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

Eunhyeok waits for you as be makes some hot chocolate milk for you. You smile as you smell the aroma and went straight to the living room. You sat on the couch.

He join you and as he look at you, you seemed to be tired or sick and she seemed to see that as he asks.

"Are you okay?"Eunhyeok asks
"Yeah, just tired"You replied
"You are heating up"Eunhyeok says as he pressed his palm on your forehead it's on fire.

"Guess i have been under the rain for too long" you said tiredly.
"Do you have any relatives that can take care of you"Eunhyeok asks

"Not that I know off, it was only me, my sister and my parents no one else"You said

Eunhyeok looks around the living room then at you and the floor. He sighs as he sits on one of the couch.

"I am going to be taking care of you"Eunhyeok says as you chuckles shaking her head
"No, you don't have to"you said

Eunhyeok ignores you as you pout in which he find himself chuckling at.It doesn't take long time for you to fall asleep on the couch.

Eunhyeok cardies you carefully on his arm to your bedroom. He tucks the blanket over you as he turns around he sees a opened sketchbook.

He picks it up and he sees some beautiful sketches of different objects. He folds the pages to where he sees one of him and you when we were listening to music during P.E Classes.

He takes a picture of it on his jelly pop before putting the sketch book back and walks across the bed when you hold his hand and look at me.

"Please stay"you mumbles

He sigh as he sit on your bed and you don't let go of his hand instead you take his hand in both of your hands and holds it up to your lips and kisses the back of his hand smiling lazily.

"Thank you"you said
"I didn't do anything though"Eunhyeok says
"You did, by being caring in your way, i like that about you"You said

*THUMP THUMP*

"Don't get sick hmm?"You said
"Okay"he replies

He pats your head few times and sooner you fall into a deep SLUMBER.

⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎ ⁎

"What am i to do with you?"He murmured as he tucked hair behind your ear caressing your soft cheeks.

Eunhyeok slowly and carefully leaves your room and goes to where he was staying at. His hands goes through his hair as pink spreads through his ears and cheeks.

He shakes his hands off when he still felt your touch and lips on his hand as he cursed under his breath.

"Fuck"